Good games that you got bored with

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Any game that focuses on story and non-skippable cutscenes more than me being able to get out there and play it.

I'm looking at you MGS post 2003. I swear one game I literally put the controller down and crawled in the bed. The cutscenes were going on for like 45 minutes.

I came to play a game not watch a movie.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Any game that focuses on story and non-skippable cutscenes more than me being able to get out there and play it.

I'm looking at you MGS post 2003. I swear one game I literally put the controller down and crawled in the bed. The cutscenes were going on for like 45 minutes.

I came to play a game not watch a movie.
MGSV wasn't like that.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Red dead redemption. The game has everything that I like it open world games but I just couldn't get into it.

Breath of the wild. The lack of story and direction mixed with the breakable weapons really put me off from it. I only beat 1 of the 4 bosses but have no interest in going back to it.

Uncharted 4. I was able to beat it once thanks to the story but this game was a boring chore. Terrible pacing and not nearly enough action.

Xenoblade Chronicles X. Fantastic game but the sense of exploration was ruined the moment I got the flight module then the game became boring. The difficulty spike for the next boss once you can fly didn't help either. I tossed the game and haven't booted it up since.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ratchet and Clank on PS4. I would have loved this game as a kid but I just can't seem to immerse myself in it. Beautiful game though and the gameplay is topnotch outside of flying that damn ship

How Sway? :dahell:
The game has great writing, and like you said R&C has awesome visuals and gameplay.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ratchet and Clank on PS4. I would have loved this game as a kid but I just can't seem to immerse myself in it. Beautiful game though and the gameplay is topnotch outside of flying that damn ship

The game has great writing, and like you said R&C has awesome visuals and gameplay.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
MGS man.:why:

After MGS 2 the story got so whacky it didn't make any sense so I gave it a break....came back to it with the last MGS and the story was so bad I stopped halfway into it.:snoop:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Man ionknow I just can't get into it. I've tried but I always get bored and wanna turn it off. I really couldn't tell u wats wrong with it :manny:

It's still on my PS4 so I haven't given up on it completely.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
The metal gear game that just came out for PS plus

shyt has to many cut scenes and the gameplay seems boring as fukk