Gomorra - The Series

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished binging :to:

never thought they'd be able to do a good redemption arc for Ciro but they did. Not gonna lie brehs - I teared up when Genny and Ciro started tearing up when they put the gun in Genny's hand and he had to clap him :sadbron:

Like you said ep 11 had me cheering when Ciro and Patrizia came through in the clutch. Part of me wishes that they'd finished S3 to certify its top 5 status but also interested to see what they do with S4 with no Ciro as he's such a big part of the story whether you love him or hate him.

Certified top 5 show and it's not even a discussion. Patrizia is also the most down chick in the history of TV. Love her.

just saw eps 9-12........... :damn:

this gotta be the most slept on TV show in history for Americans.
patrizia :noah:the way she keeps her hair back in that tight ass pony tail.... she's so reserved, but you know the fire is raging inside of her. shes so elegant and classy yet still just an down ass around the way b!tch.

low key ive been hoping her and ciro would somehow end up together, but i guess thats out now :mjcry:

Jards

All Star
Daps
just saw eps 9-12........... :damn:

this gotta be the most slept on TV show in history for Americans.
patrizia :noah:the way she keeps her hair back in that tight ass pony tail.... she's so reserved, but you know the fire is raging inside of her. shes so elegant and classy yet still just an down ass around the way b!tch.

low key ive been hoping her and ciro would somehow end up together, but i guess thats out now :mjcry:
Show is top 3 for me now. Only The Wire and GOT are competing.

Genna would be unstoppable if he wifed Patri. She's got ass too :ohlawd:

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
Didn't know there was a season 3:ohhh:

not gonna lie I ragequit season 2 near the end because of Genny

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MV5BMTQ1NjQwODAyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ1NDc0MTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1505,1000_AL_.jpg

:wub:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Just curious, do yall think this is better or worse than Suburria?
I feel like I only have the time to watch one Italian mob series