Gomorra - The Series

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Vocabulary can eat dikk...:pacspit:, can't even go an entire episode, celebrating peace..Enzo is indeed what cianel said to patri , first ciro, now valerio , man never made one single plan and followed thru always another's plan b

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting for the finale to be uploaded to piratebay with subs from that BRNSKY guy

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting for the finale to be uploaded to piratebay with subs from that BRNSKY guy
Just use BS player and it automatically looks up the 3 most popular subtitle sites, just one click and it downloads the sub form you and put it automatically in the video.

I watched all of it like 2 days ago and there was an English sub for episode 12 as well

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Another ring bruh joins the Gomorrah circle :russ: Season was crazy fam. You need to jump on it

The stream site I was using didn't subtitle parts of the 2nd episode....(Where Genny keeps speaking to that one dude who speaks back in another language) I dropped it to finish Punisher (which was overrated to me and just aight) so now I'm gonna go back to it.

Hell, I been missing out on Vikings too. :snoop: I gotta catch up on that as well.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Anyone know of a stream with English subs for ep 7 onwards? I've found Season 3 eps 1 - 6 but can't find the rest anywhere :to:

Jards

All Star
Daps
:futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy::futurewhy:

That was a fukked up finale! Next season is going to be a blood bath and some depressing shyt.

Breh, it's rare that a show makes you hate some characters and then you end up feeling sorry for them when they finally get thrown in the bushes. When Ciro and Patrizia clutched everything in episode 11 I was :blessed:

Then this dude Valerio flipped the script on everything like you said and is going to be a major problem. :damn: Thought for sure Genny was gonna get clapped up and thrown over board for the shyt he did to Enzo's sister. Didn't think they'd body Ciro so soon, imo he's the iconic character of Gomorra (like Vic Mackey and Tony Soprano were to their own shows) and I thought they'd save his death for the very end of the series.
Just finished binging :to:

never thought they'd be able to do a good redemption arc for Ciro but they did. Not gonna lie brehs - I teared up when Genny and Ciro started tearing up when they put the gun in Genny's hand and he had to clap him :sadbron:

Like you said ep 11 had me cheering when Ciro and Patrizia came through in the clutch. Part of me wishes that they'd finished S3 to certify its top 5 status but also interested to see what they do with S4 with no Ciro as he's such a big part of the story whether you love him or hate him.

Certified top 5 show and it's not even a discussion. Patrizia is also the most down chick in the history of TV. Love her.