Golden State has the best shot at winning 70 games since the Bulls

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would've been scared to make this thread months ago but now it's clearly destined. :wow:

Losing to OKC once in the past two meetings might've changed everything but nope.

Seems like that was their last big hurdle. It's all coasting downhill from here.:manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps

:russ:

I especially don't need guff from your front running ass. I don't need none of you new booty internet nikkas tryna give me shyt because I don't practice blind stannery. Keep making new threads so you can feel better about yourself and causing stank with other nikkas, and leave me alone.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

calh45

Cal
Daps

I ain't on here to chest thump about my teams. I don't do that in real life so I'm not doing it here. If someone asks I tell them and that's how I work. I played at Cal. You didn't see me making crazy threads when Marshawn and Aaron was there. I been a 49er fan longer than anything and I just started posting in those threads. I was in the building when PJ and Dave Cowens was fukking up. I knew one of the cheerleaders and got tickets whenever I wanted and there wasn't a fukking soul in that building. I got bored once and counted 97 people in my section (lower level btw) one time so I'm tickled at how many W fans I see now, but I let them be them. I'm on here to talk sports, music, and occasionally laugh at some bullshyt. The only time I talk shyt is when somebody comes at me and that SAS smiley you threw was a shot across my bow. I ain't lining up for fan roll call because one of y'all on here say so. You can go be the kinda fan you wanna be on here and if we cross paths then cool.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
55-5

All they got to do is go no less than 18-4 to beat the record :dwillhuh:

But they still got to face SA twice at AT&T :patrice:

And those back to backs while thinking about resting their players :patrice:

I don't even know anymore :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I ain't on here to chest thump about my teams. I don't do that in real life so I'm not doing it here. If someone asks I tell them and that's how I work. I played at Cal. You didn't see me making crazy threads when Marshawn and Aaron was there. I been a 49er fan longer than anything and I just started posting in those threads. I was in the building when PJ and Dave Cowens was fukking up. I knew one of the cheerleaders and got tickets whenever I wanted and there wasn't a fukking soul in that building. I got bored once and counted 97 people in my section (lower level btw) one time so I'm tickled at how many W fans I see now, but I let them be them. I'm on here to talk sports, music, and occasionally laugh at some bullshyt. The only time I talk shyt is when somebody comes at me and that SAS smiley you threw was a shot across my bow. I ain't lining up for fan roll call because one of y'all on here say so. You can go be the kinda fan you wanna be on here and if we cross paths then cool.
So lemme get this shyt straight, you on a sports board and bragging about not riding for you team on said sports board?

EWsXok.gif

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
So lemme get this shyt straight, you on a sports board and bragging about not riding for you team on said sports board?

EWsXok.gif

I take it as him being a fan and not a maniac that has to respond to every single post about his team or make threads about them non stop. You should be more like him and less like the lady that killed Selena