Golden State has the best shot at winning 70 games since the Bulls

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
with the refs on their side anything is possible. :lolbron:

nah, i don't think there's any controversy, but the reffing in their close games thus far have been horrid. the nets one was especially bad as they fukked the nets and helped the game go to OT.
:dwillhuh:

How did they fukk the Nets? The refs missed a timeout right? Hollins was on the other end of the court, GS crowd was loud as fukk. That's a very possible mistake. The NETS got a clear 8 second violation and they let Igoudala hit a 3 to tie the game. Then they missed 2 opportunities to win the game.

How did the refs fukk them?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:dwillhuh:

How did they fukk the Nets? The refs missed a timeout right? Hollins was on the other end of the court, GS crowd was loud as fukk. That's a very possible mistake. The NETS got a clear 8 second violation and they let Igoudala hit a 3 to tie the game. Then they missed 2 opportunities to win the game.

How did the refs fukk them?

One referee was like 6 feet away from Hollins. ..

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
The Warriors are off to a great start. Their winning streak is impressive, but I think the 2013 Heat's streak of 27 games in the middle of the season when teams were starting to make their playoff push is more impressive. This Warriors team has the potential to break a lot of records, but only time will tell.

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
The Warriors are off to a great start. Their winning streak is impressive, but I think the 2013 Heat's streak of 27 games in the middle of the season when teams were starting to make their playoff push is more impressive. This Warriors team has the potential to break a lot of records, but only time will tell.
I honestly hated on that team cuz of lebum, but this is an incredibly logical post

calh45

Cal
Daps
What is it with this chronic overhyping of this team?

It ain't OKC the team I'm concerned about. It's Young Sabo. You wild if you think he ain't walking about his house with his shirt off just WAITING to be the dude to knock the Warriors down a peg. He has the talent to just go fukk everybody I'm going off for 50 and ain't no one stopping me. In a playoff series? I'd expect him to be the one to go into fukk it mode on OKC just to knock the Warriors out then end up being too tired to finish the series after

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It will be fun to find out if they can do it or not. While it will be extremely hard for them to do i want to see them with a legit chance at it and i wont believe that can do it till they are something like 50-5 or something like that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It ain't OKC the team I'm concerned about. It's Young Sabo. You wild if you think he ain't walking about his house with his shirt off just WAITING to be the dude to knock the Warriors down a peg. He has the talent to just go fukk everybody I'm going off for 50 and ain't no one stopping me. In a playoff series? I'd expect him to be the one to go into fukk it mode on OKC just to knock the Warriors out then end up being too tired to finish the series after
Steph cooked his ass last time he came to Oracle

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I know, I know, we get one of these threads every year, but this squad is different.

They won 67 games last year in a tougher conference and that was with a first year coach. Now they have the confidence of winning a title. Teams/fans calling them lucky all summer got them focused so they won't lack for motivation over the course of 82 games.

The West as a whole is down this season. Still plenty of good teams but it's not gonna be the dogfight it has been in years past. Golden State's margin of victory through 12 games is 15.3 ppg. :merchant:

Having the best player in the league doesn't hurt either.

Way to go out on a limb