Golden State has the best shot at winning 70 games since the Bulls

calh45

Cal
Daps
So lemme get this shyt straight, you on a sports board and bragging about not riding for you team on said sports board?

EWsXok.gif

Wow. You really must be remedial in real life. I don't go around needing to prove my fanhood to anyone anywhere ESPECIALLY on the internet. I don't call that bragging about not being a fan. It's extra hilarious that you tryna call me out for not being a fan on the internet enough when there's accusations about you be all sorts of racially fraudulent. I'm over this conversation. Go do you (which only brings you hate and fight meet ups that you keep ducking) and I'll be over here doing what I do.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Wow. You really must be remedial in real life. I don't go around needing to prove my fanhood to anyone anywhere ESPECIALLY on the internet. I don't call that bragging about not being a fan. It's extra hilarious that you tryna call me out for not being a fan on the internet enough when there's accusations about you be all sorts of racially fraudulent. I'm over this conversation. Go do you (which only brings you hate and fight meet ups that you keep ducking) and I'll be over here doing what I do.
fukk outta here. You been speaking on me for hella long yet you too proud to speak on your team until now? You been on my dikk you fukking weirdo.

calh45

Cal
Daps
fukk outta here. You been speaking on me for hella long yet you too proud to speak on your team until now? You been on my dikk you fukking weirdo.

I'm not them other cats. I'll give you a spot and be there. Don't get outta pocket with me. We can meet on 13th and Broadway whenever you want. If you say some shyt like this to my face I'm coming at your head.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm not them other cats. I'll give you a spot and be there. Don't get outta pocket with me. We can meet on 13th and Broadway whenever you want. If you say some shyt like this to my face I'm coming at your head.
Eat a dikk fakkit. You probably a cracka too. You been on my dikk speaking on me you passive aggressive ass lame.