Golden State has the best shot at winning 70 games since the Bulls

calh45

Cal
Daps

He should've just stayed stanning and talking bullshyt to invisible haters, but he had stay getting outta pocket.

@Blackthoughts - Pick a time. 13th and Broadway. That's gonna be the spot from now until you pick a fukking time and don't try to hop yo bytch ass on here at 1am claiming you was taking a nap or some shyt. It's casual Friday so I'm good to go.

@cook - After this one you gotta burn dude's ability to post here anymore.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Once again, you're not from the hood and you're a cracker. Once again eat a dikk fakkit.

Pick a time. 13th and Broadway. I'm as black as they come. That ain't gonna be your excuse today.

Ain't no way outta this one. Pick a fukking time. We can meet in front of T-Mobile. I got on a grey t-shirt, gray beanie, a pair of jeans. I'm 6' 4" and black. You can't miss me. Pick a time.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This thread turn

900x900px-LL-d5e80000_carmelo-anthony-surprised-face-geeksandcleats.png
This might turn into a feature because of a potential fight. :mjcry:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Pick a time. 13th and Broadway. I'm as black as they come. That ain't gonna be your excuse today.

Ain't no way outta this one. Pick a fukking time. We can meet in front of T-Mobile. I got on a grey t-shirt, gray beanie, a pair of jeans. I'm 6' 4" and black. You can't miss me. Pick a time.
Enjoy your Friday, If I meet a cac off this board its going to be a woman. Keep selling them wolf tickets, if you think I'm about to invest my Friday evening in meeting a cac troll from the net you're wasting your time.

calh45

Cal
Daps

I don't want no excuses by ole boy no more. I would laugh at all of that shyt he got into and then he got all sensitive about me being a fan because I didn't post in his fukk ass thread. fukk him.

@Blackthoughts - Pick a time. 13th and Broadway......and just so it's known I won't be in the Bay tomorrow or Sunday. Gotta go down south. Pick a time TODAY.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Bay on Bay beef? :blessed:

Thoughts won't even take photo of his hand, he ain't about to throw hands. At all. :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
NOT GONNA WORK. Pick a time. 13th and Broadway

a80Ktr0.jpg

For weeks I said I was willing to meet any nikka from Oakland in any hood and you said nothing. I'm not spending my Friday evening going to meet anybody from the internet when I got bishes to attend to tonight, but since you looking for a fade so bad I can have somebody meet you tonight and they'll be my representative. It'll be on 31st and MLK. PM me for any more info.

You_bish.jpg

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps
For weeks I said I was willing to meet any nikka from Oakland in any hood and you said nothing. I'm not spending my Friday evening going to meet anybody from the internet when I got bishes to attend to tonight, but since you looking for a fade so bad I can have somebody meet you tonight and they'll be my representative. It'll be on 31st and MLK. PM me for any more info.

You_bish.jpg

I hope this is a joke for saying you're showing up:snoop: