Going to the local pub/bar for a couple of drink on your own....

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I need to do this more again. I agree, since I hit 30 last year, my friends circle had dwindled dramatically. Sac may not have a great nightlife, but the bar scene here is on point. There's a like a bar for every taste . They got one around the block from me that's always poppin' during happy hour I need to check out :win:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Back in the day when I was living out in the middle of nowhere I used to do it. All my good friends lived far and I didn't always feel like making the drive to manhattan. It was cool going solo to be honest. Maybe I have that look that make chicks ask me why I'm here by myself. I remember one time this group of chicks came up to me like "aren't you the guy with the gray Acura?". I drove a blue car but I was like "hell yea!! :manny:". Week later I had one of them giving me brains in my shower like :noah:. I kinda miss those days in weird way. The boredom just drove me to explore.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I use to go everyday.. Like everyday by myself :pachaha: Barbershop right next door, although... The bars I go to, everybody knows my name so :cheers: I never had a problem or nothing like that :takedat: I will admit though.. If i'm there by like 11-12 (AM) depending on bar, it can be boring cause the bartender feeling you & you got that one convo. :yeshrug: BTW My names QuarterCenturyLegend, i'm an alcoholic