Going to the local pub/bar for a couple of drink on your own....

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed when I was in Florida, barmen ate more likely to strike up a conversation, in England people are more reserved, bit maybe it's just the tip factor or that I'm English and seemed a novelty.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I hit up Blue Martini in hollywood I think it was hollywood :what: ehhhh I doesnt matter...
But I was suppose to meet my boy out there but the nicca forgot all about it :damn:
I was about 3 drinks deep when he finally texted me back so I was like fukk it :win:
I ended up gettin the number from this bad cougar who was a principal (recenlty divorced) and she had a seed that was like 12...she was bad and I consider it a :win: anyway we still hook up evey now and then

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm starting to do that now. My friends have move on or away and I'm 30 now. It cool during summertime and football season to get away from the house, drink a little bit and see if you can pull something on some "lonely and want a friend" shyt. But I not trying to be the regular guy that drinking at the same bar 3-4 times a week. :huhldup::flabbynsick::wow:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems ever pub i go into nowdays, is a fukkin gastro pub and the foods expensive as fukk. Like £4 for chips :wtf: I remember my college years beer & burger for £3 and I felt like a :win:

But in sayin all that I did come across a nice little place that has alot of fit posh dollies. Even tho, I've always seen that place, I thought it was filled up with old people, boy how wrong was I.

Gastropub is just a say to sell chips for 4 quid, fukking c*nts.

I was in a pub in bethnal green on Saturday watching that awful arsenal team and they laid out cheese biscuits and cheese on sticks like it was the 80's lol, must be ironical or something

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I'm starting to do that now. My friends have move on or away and I'm 30 now. It cool during summertime and football season to get away from the house, drink a little bit and see if you can pull something on some "lonely and want a friend" shyt. But I not trying to be the regular guy that drinking at the same bar 3-4 times a week. :huhldup::flabbynsick::wow:

I dont ever want to be that guy :snoop:

We all know that guy :huhldup:

Thats why i limit myself to once or twice a month :yeshrug:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ive done it once or twice but I don't like it. The only reason I did it was because I was trying to spit at this bartender I met a week ago on my birthday. Never saw her again the two times i went back so I said fukk it.

Its pretty easy to go home with something but I aint trying to fuk with girls like that anymore.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gastropub is just a say to sell chips for 4 quid, fukking c*nts.

I was in a pub in bethnal green on Saturday watching that awful arsenal team and they laid out cheese biscuits and cheese on sticks like it was the 80's lol, must be ironical or something

Least it wasnt the 60's where you would of probably been laid out and some other c*nt :dead:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it rains like a
Monsoon fukkjng shyt Olympic.

On the bright side, at least Stratford got a little cleaned up, if only a real rain could come and wash the people of Stratford off the streets.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Ive done it once or twice but I don't like it. The only reason I did it was because I was trying to spit at this bartender I met a week ago on my birthday. Never saw her again the two times i went back so I said fukk it.

Its pretty easy to go home with something but I aint trying to fuk with girls like that anymore.

U fukkin wit nikkas nowadays brah? :huhldup:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah. ive just never been the type to go many places alone. shyt i just went to a movie for the first time solo the other week.