Going to the local pub/bar for a couple of drink on your own....

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
That's a gift bruh. If ur comfortable enough to do it and pull it off and bot allow it to mess with ur confidence, then keep doing it.

I feel like if it do it, i will see some girl I know and they'll be like, :sad: "Damn, what happened, why you here by urself". :huhldup: Then they'll go back and tell other ppl, next thing i know it'll be all on faceboook. LOL

fukk them gossipy bytches and get you a bottle of beer and a shot and perch at the bar on some Factotum shyt

:win:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i've given this long thought for a minute. might start doing this when i go back to school this summer. just kinda make it something to do on Fridays.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
There's a place in Hoover called "Gabriel's" and they have a daily special for happy hour. I don't know what the other days are but on Mondays they have a Ribeye Steak, baked potato, and a salad for $8.99. I hit that place up every Monday before I go play pool. Every so often someone will meet me there but the majority of the time I'm there by myself. But it's cool because there Wi-Fi is always working and it's just relaxing at the end of a hectic Monday at work.

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
I've become a regular at a local bar. The bartenders know what I'm drinking without me having to ask. I walk in and there's a tall beer and a spitter waiting for me at my seat. They even save the crossword puzzle in the paper for, so I can do it while I sit and drink.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I've been once and just so happened to see a bunch of people I knew unplanned.
need to find the premiere cougar spot in San Antonio. I want a sugar momma

sent from my phone nikka....