Going to the local pub/bar for a couple of drink on your own....

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Chicks know NOT to go it alone. Dudes are gonna try to buy drinks, slick talk, and take advantage. Either take an army of other women with you OR ugly yourself up/pin hair back/remove all face paint & jewelry.

Sh!t just sipalcopops at home with the back up boy toy
because
it is NOT a game. -_-

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I have a few drinks dolo while I'm waiting for my food to get done

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just moved to the A. All the homies I know down here got families.

I'm bout to be on my Z-Ro shyt. I'll do wtf I want. If it's dolo :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm an only child, so I'm used to being by myself....but I've never gone to a bar by myself b/c I think it'd be awkward.

But then again, there's a first time for everything.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm starting to do that now. My friends have move on or away and I'm 30 now. It cool during summertime and football season to get away from the house, drink a little bit and see if you can pull something on some "lonely and want a friend" shyt. But I not trying to be the regular guy that drinking at the same bar 3-4 times a week. :huhldup::flabbynsick::wow:

I dont ever want to be that guy :snoop:

We all know that guy :huhldup:

Thats why i limit myself to once or twice a month :yeshrug:

:rudy:

I AM that guy.

:snoop::yeshrug::sadbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:

I AM that guy.

:snoop::yeshrug::sadbron:

That's a gift bruh. If ur comfortable enough to do it and pull it off and bot allow it to mess with ur confidence, then keep doing it.

I feel like if it do it, i will see some girl I know and they'll be like, :sad: "Damn, what happened, why you here by urself". :huhldup: Then they'll go back and tell other ppl, next thing i know it'll be all on faceboook. LOL

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hit up Blue Martini in hollywood I think it was hollywood :what: ehhhh I doesnt matter...
But I was suppose to meet my boy out there but the nicca forgot all about it :damn:
I was about 3 drinks deep when he finally texted me back so I was like fukk it :win:
I ended up gettin the number from this bad cougar who was a principal (recenlty divorced) and she had a seed that was like 12...she was bad and I consider it a :win: anyway we still hook up evey now and then

Lmao breh I was just there last saturday.showed. My military I'd got in that bytch for free.....was with a lady friend so I was winning from the jump.:smugdraper:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Are my sohh brethein partaking in this?

I used to go early to wait for my girl in the local pub near the station, get their an hour or so early, read the paper, watch my surrounding while I got an early start on the booze?

Now I can post while I'm here, which is kinda weird, but does anyone go for a few drinks on their own or is this the start of alcoholism or maybe I'm just an old c*nt with no friends these days.

nah I always go with my boys or my girl...fukk I look like sitting there alone, drinkin my brew like I'm fukking steven glansberg?
1xFsR.jpg

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I actually been thinking about doing this. Went to a bar with some friends and they had a pool table in there. i figured jus for experiment to come by myself one time, get a drink and play some peeps in pool the whole night.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Theres a bar around the corner from my office, hit it up once or twice after work. Really relaxing and easy.to pull girls out if your game is right :win:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wanted to do it when i was on a family vacation where everyone was underage or:flabbynsick: but i never got around to it. Ive waited for friends in a bar by myself its ok besides when theres no bar stools left then your just standing there by yourself all awkwardly.