Going to the local pub/bar for a couple of drink on your own....

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are my sohh brethein partaking in this?

I used to go early to wait for my girl in the local pub near the station, get their an hour or so early, read the paper, watch my surrounding while I got an early start on the booze?

Now I can post while I'm here, which is kinda weird, but does anyone go for a few drinks on their own or is this the start of alcoholism or maybe I'm just an old c*nt with no friends these days.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are my sohh brethein partaking in this?

I used to go early to wait for my girl in the local pub near the station, get their an hour or so early, read the paper, watch my surrounding while I got an early start on the booze?

Now I can post while I'm here, which is kinda weird, but does anyone go for a few drinks on their own or is this the start of alcoholism or maybe I'm just an old c*nt with no friends these days.

All the time. It's relaxing.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Your a dirty drunk east end bum.

tbh, Its what i'll do as well. Call it Me Time, plus you get to perv at the binge drinkin dollies before they get fukked up while you wait

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I tried it a few times but it just felt weird. I also see people on TV doing it and my potna use to just go in random bars and chill there all night.

I'd go, grab a beer. Look around, don't see much talent. Start thumbing to my phone and sending out the "Whatchu up to tonight?" texts out. Soon as someone took the bait I was out that bytch.

I'll go to a sports bar with some friends or go and play in a poker tourney but thats about it..

I used to

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, I'm bringing Essex down with my all alone drinking binges, they must know I know no one in the whole area lol

Tbh, once you hit 30, seems like the thing to do, long gone are the days if at least 10 people you know I. The same pub every Friday, kids and London being shyt and expensive put an end to that

*drinks another bottle if magner alone and reminisces on times gone by*

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I know, I'm bringing Essex down with my all alone drinking binges, they must know I know no one in the whole area lol

Tbh, once you hit 30, seems like the thing to do, long gone are the days if at least 10 people you know I. The same pub every Friday, kids and London being shyt and expensive put an end to that

*drinks another bottle if magner alone and reminisces on times gone by*

Just coz you moved, watch your fukkin mouth, unless you on about West End, then yeah i agree

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
At least once a month...and sometimes I get lucky and leave with somethin :win:
I go to pubs and restaurant bars all of the time and drink by myself. Something like twice a day, but I'm also pretty much an alcoholic at this point. I have met plenty of people this way though (since I'm a regular at like eight different bars, smh).

But then again I'll go ANYWHERE by myself without a second thought, no problem. I go to clubs by myself and pull bytches. I'll go watch a movie by myself. I go to random basketball courts in random hoods I've never been to, solo. I go to comedy shows and concerts solo as well. It is what it is.

*weeps* Damn, I need some friends.

Daps
Never on my own. I`ve went on my own and called a friend and he came through.

I`m good friends with the owners of my favorite pub, so usually a friend is working the bar so I felt comfortable strolling in on my own

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just coz you moved, watch your fukkin mouth, unless you on about West End, then yeah i agree

Most of my friends moved to Essex, Tower hamlets got kinda shytty, though it's had a resurgence lately, I got a new love and respect for London since I lived out, actually love it more now, not enough to move back, unless I so. The euro millions, but I love drinking and eating out down there now, I never left east
London when I lived there, now I go all over the place.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i do this all the time. the problem is, though, i know too many people so i'm never really alone unless i attempt not to interact with people i see. plus, you gotta love the bars around here man, you never know who you'll see...

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Heading to the bar/going out for lunch, I do these a couple of times a week. It's a good way of getting some alone time and depending on the spot, you get to know the bar staff so you can always shoot the shyt with them if you want to (added bonus of cheaper/better drinks)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Most of my friends moved to Essex, Tower hamlets got kinda shytty, though it's had a resurgence lately, I got a new love and respect for London since I lived out, actually love it more now, not enough to move back, unless I so. The euro millions, but I love drinking and eating out down there now, I never left east
London when I lived there, now I go all over the place.

It seems ever pub i go into nowdays, is a fukkin gastro pub and the foods expensive as fukk. Like £4 for chips :wtf: I remember my college years beer & burger for £3 and I felt like a :win:

But in sayin all that I did come across a nice little place that has alot of fit posh dollies. Even tho, I've always seen that place, I thought it was filled up with old people, boy how wrong was I.