Going to NYC for the first time, name one thing I gotta do or try…

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Go to my dudes spot called Omar kitchen and rum bar

Jamaican spot in LES

Been meaning to check this place out

Menu looks dope

The crowd always looks very "Instagram influencer" and selfie oriented when I go by, which is great for business so I can't hate but I generally like it a little more low key myself

Congrats to your boy though, place is always packed and the menu and drinks look great

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt got busy, almost missed the flight and everything. Appreciate the responses will respond later, at the Brooklyn bridge hotel about head out to try and find some ny pizza so I can see what this shyt is about and find some green…

City big as fukk…I’ll give y’all that

Go to prince st pizza and get the squar peporoni slice, everone else will be ordering the same one.

Because you made the wise decision to stay in BK.

- Make sure you hit up ode to babel for drinks. (check their IG for events)

-on Sunday, go to bedvyne brew on tompkins in the stuy around 3pm, its a its a beer/wine focused bar thats build into the bottom floor of a brownstone. there a block party over there every sunday, trust me go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say city island is the top Bronx destination as someone born and raised there. Especially during the summer time? Perfect.
Yeah it’s special but it’s like 90 mins on the a train and a bus from the city Brooklyn over 2 hours and probably over 100 each way on Uber

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to prince st pizza and get the squar peporoni slice, everone else will be ordering the same one.

Listen to this man :wow:

4qvbiuemq9g11.jpg

Aro

Pro
Daps

Because you made the wise decision to stay in BK.

- Make sure you hit up ode to babel for drinks. (check their IG for events)

-on Sunday, go to bedvyne brew on tompkins in the stuy around 3pm, its a its a beer/wine focused bar thats build into the bottom floor of a brownstone. there a block party over there every sunday, trust me go.

Listen to this man’s advice. Basquiat’s bottle in Bedstuy is dope as well.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Been meaning to check this place out

Menu looks dope

The crowd always looks very "Instagram influencer" and selfie oriented when I go by, which is great for business so I can't hate but I generally like it a little more low key myself

Congrats to your boy though, place is always packed and the menu and drinks look great
Yea it’s very good and my homie is hands on

yea he build a following doing catering for events

I used to be up in there heavy

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
If you come to queens go to Jamaica Ave and go to margaritas pizza it's pretty damned good. :ehh:

I might be biased but ever since I was a kid that’s been the best slice of pizza ive ever had

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
I’m in NYC myself this weekend. Reminds me
of Frisco just way bigger. Same bums, same hussle, same big city vibe…

Did the time square tourist shyt last night

Gonna hit up Dumbo and Brooklyn bridge.