Going to NYC for the first time, name one thing I gotta do or try…

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
As a new Yorker there's not much I can refer you to go to...:pachaha: city island thats about it...

Bronx, hit up City Island for good eats and women

fukk everything else, just go to City Island.
all the way at the end of the island is a place called Jonny's Reef
were you can get fried clams, fries & soda.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ENY is rough as fukk, but if they on that gritty, grimey 90s type culture, I'm wit it:ehh:

Nah he’ll be aight. I’d highly recommend going down to Flatbush Ave station (right near Brooklyn College) and walking down Flatbush towards Prospect Park. One of the most densely packed black neighborhoods in America, filled with black American/Caribbean culture. Grab some Guyanese food from Joy & Snook on Norstrand Ave or Bakes & Things. They got a Kennedy Fried Chicken on the strip too :blessed:

Once you finish the strip, you’ll be right in Prospect Park. Central Park is more iconic but Prospect Park has a charm of its own and is a dope park to spend sometime in.

Also would recommend going up to 125th street station in Harlem. Get off and just walk around the neighborhood. Check out the Apollo, some of the beautiful brownstones and grab something at Amy Ruth’s or Sylvia’s :banderas:

Can’t go wrong heading over to Dumbo and hitting Brooklyn Bridge Park. Some of the best views in the city and they got a Shack Shake there, NYC staple.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You can do Edge NYC, the High Line, Little Island and eat at Chelsea Market all in 1 day. You’ll be on your feet a lot tho.

If you have the money, a lot of people recommend helicopter tours over the city. They last like 15 mins (longer if you get a better package) but the experience is supposed to be dope.

The fish taco place at the Chelsea Market is really good

Daps
Nah he’ll be aight. I’d highly recommend going down to Flatbush Ave station (right near Brooklyn College) and walking down Flatbush towards Prospect Park. One of the most densely packed black neighborhoods in America, filled with black American/Caribbean culture. Grab some Guyanese food from Joy & Snook on Norstrand Ave or Bakes & Things. They got a Kennedy Fried Chicken on the strip too :blessed:

Once you finish the strip, you’ll be right in Prospect Park. Central Park is more iconic but Prospect Park has a charm of its own and is a dope park to spend sometime in.

Also would recommend going up to 125th street station in Harlem. Get off and just walk around the neighborhood. Check out the Apollo, some of the beautiful brownstones and grab something at Amy Ruth’s or Sylvia’s :banderas:

Can’t go wrong heading over to Dumbo and hitting Brooklyn Bridge Park. Some of the best views in the city and they got a Shack Shake there, NYC staple.

Prospect Park >>>> Central Park, has more nature and less touristy BS.

Also, so many great options on that Flatbush strip for West Indian and Latin food, you might pack on 10 pounds tryna get at all of them :wow:

The only thing tho is I think Shake Shack in Barclays got better service, but Dumbo by the river is a whole other experience at night :whoo:

@Luck Hit up the Brooklyn Museum too

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Come to city island in the bronx. Seafood and cheap , strong drinks. I was there last night at seafood city.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Would've recommended the arose mansion for chilling and drinks but you have to reserve that. Bell Blvd in Queens has a nice little hub of food and hookah spots. Max m Minas is a nice little icecream spot really good. All yall damn tourists always flood the blocks taking pictures on timesquare like people not walking :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead:

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
NYC was the first city in the US I visited and I wasn't impressed :francis: