Going to NYC for the first time, name one thing I gotta do or try…

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Yeah it’s special but it’s like 90 mins on the a train and a bus from the city Brooklyn over 2 hours and probably over 100 each way on Uber

yeah Brooklyn is another planet to me too lol

Their should be a city island ferry for the summer from midtown

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Aite so last night it got late so the only pizza joint that was open was Joe’s, it was pretty good. Kick it in the area for a bit and rode city bikes thru Brooklyn, ended up kicking it under the bridge where you can see the downtown area or wherever. Chill af vibe, mfs was just kicking it heavy

City is majestic but stinky af and garbage every fukking where, that being said I fukk with New Yorkers man y’all make this city what it is. Had a ball the first night and ain’t even do nothing extravagant

drinks are like airport bar prices tho wtf and I almost kicked one of them blue scooters over last night, had me watch a wack ass video take test and everything for a long ass time then none of them joints worked…

Wedding today but after this it’s whatever so
I’ll be seeing what’s up with what y’all suggested here, @CashmereThoughts definitely checking out that bedvyne brew on Sunday :salute:

and for anybody, always if I’m in your area hit me up, grab some drinks smoke whatever let me know :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aite so last night it got late so the only pizza joint that was open was Joe’s, it was pretty good. Kick it in the area for a bit and rode city bikes thru Brooklyn, ended up kicking it under the bridge where you can see the downtown area or wherever. Chill af vibe, mfs was just kicking it heavy

City is majestic but stinky af and garbage every fukking where, that being said I fukk with New Yorkers man y’all make this city what it is. Had a ball the first night and ain’t even do nothing extravagant

drinks are like airport bar prices tho wtf and I almost kicked one of them blue scooters over last night, had me watch a wack ass video take test and everything for a long ass time then none of them joints worked…

I’ll be seeing what’s up with what y’all suggested here, @CashmereThoughts definitely checking out that bedvyne brew on Sunday :salute:

and for anybody, always if I’m in your area hit me up, grab some drinks smoke whatever let me know :manny:
I’m ready for drinks RN can meet at Kingston public house in an hour

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
My wife and her fam went in 2011-2012. She was amazed at how massive Central Park was

Breh it's 70 city blocks north to south, and 3 long as city blocks west/east. On the subway is like 6 stops which is roughly ten minutes. Now imagine trying to walk that motherfukka, lol.

Honestly breh, depending on where the location of the wedding is, it would be easier to give locations to hit up. Manhattan, you can hit up the East Village, Midtown, the Lower East Side, Tribeca, Harlem.

Stay away from Chelsea & Greenwich Village, that's where the homos roam.

Studio City & Williamsburg in Brooklyn is also a couple of good spots. Astoria in Queens too.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yeah it’s special but it’s like 90 mins on the a train and a bus from the city Brooklyn over 2 hours and probably over 100 each way on Uber

I was gonna say that a lot of people are recommending shyt that's too far out for someone just staying a few days. There's enough shyt to see in Manhattan and Brooklyn alone

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Drinking in NYC can actually be very affordable. I actually found Dallas to be more expensive when I went which surprised me.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love New York. My favourite city. Love just walking around there. Great people watching city.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be out for the weekend, what’s good? I know it’s a big ass city so I’m tryin to be efficient about what moves I make…

rubbing-hands-together-gif-birdman-1-1.gif

Aight imma give you the low down breh

1. Start with Downtown Brooklyn. You get to see every type of person. Rich, middle class, poor, street, preppy, all races, etc etc. Walk around and see the vibe of everything

2. Then go a little south and go towards the corner of Flatbush and Church. That is the carribbean area. Get you some Trinidadian food, Haitian food, and Jamaican food. Literally the best Caribbean food you'll eat in your life

3. Then take the train to Manhattan. Take it to 14th street. Its like a combo of young college students, with hipsters, with lots of attractions on the street. Fun place

4. Then go to Midtown, betw 34th and 42nd street. That's basically Disneyland. Geek out like a tourist lol

5. Then go to Harlem. Walk around and catch that vibe and culture, nothing like it

6. Then go to the BX. See where Hip Hop was created. South Bronx is fun as fukk. Walk around, get some Spanish food while you're there

7. Then go to Queens. Walk by Queensbridge, Long Island City area. Very nice place. Then go to Jamaica Queens and find you a Guyanese girl that you can wife up

You won't be disappointed :wow::mjgrin:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Don’t know who u going with but I recommend The Rabbit NYC, and if possible, try and get seated on the 2nd floor.