Going to NYC for the first time, name one thing I gotta do or try…

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
You can get on those topless city tour buses, pay a flat fee, and get off or on wherever/whenever you want .. They go everywhere .

Subway is of course quicker and more efficient , but the tour guide gives you more info on the bus.. plus you can see everything (and alll the women) :banderas:

Also Burger & Lobster restaurant slaps ..

L1150542.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be out for the weekend, what’s good? I know it’s a big ass city so I’m tryin to be efficient about what moves I make…

word, so help us out. where you staying? what areas are you already planning to be in, etc?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Gonna be out for the weekend, what’s good? I know it’s a big ass city so I’m tryin to be efficient about what moves I make…

Do something in each borough, I got you

Brooklyn - Go downtown BK, by the Barclays, hit Vinnies Styles nearby for lit ass clothes (expensive), BK9 and Negril are Caribbean bars. All the spots I just mentioned are all in walking distance. You can also go to the Brooklyn Bridge.

Go to Wall Street, Battery Park seaside views

Bronx, hit up City Island for good eats and women

Queens….go to the Elmont or Hollis deli for a chop cheese, they have better chop cheeses than the ones in the Bronx (you can get to the Bronx from Long Island via the Cross Island Expressway)

Staten Island has a nice mall

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Get an electric citibike and take a few trips over the Brooklyn Bridge.

I think the dancehall cruises stopped at the pier. Check into that if it's still going.