Going On My First Date In Years - Need Advice

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
so, i've spent over three years just randomly hooking up with women, from one night stands to quick booty calls that amount to little. but i've met this girl, a waitress, who i'm taking out on a first date this weekend. drinks, bowling, and a movie. i'm a little nervous, being as i haven't actually dated a woman in years. =

tumblr_lflsfolmWD1qerfv4.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
so, i've spent over three years just randomly hooking up with women, from one night stands to quick booty calls that amount to little. but i've met this girl, a waitress, who i'm taking out on a first date this weekend. drinks, bowling, and a movie. i'm a little nervous, being as i haven't actually dated a woman in years. she serves at this restaurant/bar i frequent, and we're always flirting with one another. i mean, the ice has definitely been broken, but i think the dynamic will change when i'm actually outside of the bar and acting as her "date."

any advice to share? something to ease things? am i over thinking?

Whoa whoa whoa playa patna...this is waaaay too much activity for a first date.

First dates you needs something where you bounce quick if you feel the heat from around the corner, namtalmbat?
It just needs to be long enough for you to know if you wanna see her again...you're supposed to always leave before
they get tired of you (lol, but i'm serious doe...).

I mean for reals - look at your date schedule...if you have too much at stop 1, you gonna be bowling drunk.
Then you're gonna be gowne and tired from bowling, and go sit in a movie theater? Y'all gon' fall asleep.
You ain't gonna remember a damn thang from your date.

Keep it simple...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa whoa whoa playa patna...this is waaaay too much activity for a first date.

First dates you needs something where you bounce quick if you feel the heat from around the corner, namtalmbat?
It just needs to be long enough for you to know if you wanna see her again...you're supposed to always leave before
they get tired of you (lol, but i'm serious doe...).

I mean for reals - look at your date schedule...if you have too much at stop 1, you gonna be bowling drunk.
Then you're gonna be gowne and tired from bowling, and go sit in a movie theater? Y'all gon' fall asleep.
You ain't gonna remember a damn thang from your date.

Keep it simple...

We see each other at the bar all the time. Don't you think, by now, I would know if I'd get tired of her? Am I being naive to think that because we get along so well in the bar, that there should be any difficulty keeping the conversation going when we're out on a date? Now you got me nervous. :snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
so, i've spent over three years just randomly hooking up with women, from one night stands to quick booty calls that amount to little. but i've met this girl, a waitress, who i'm taking out on a first date this weekend. drinks, bowling, and a movie. i'm a little nervous, being as i haven't actually dated a woman in years. she serves at this restaurant/bar i frequent, and we're always flirting with one another. i mean, the ice has definitely been broken, but i think the dynamic will change when i'm actually outside of the bar and acting as her "date."

any advice to share? something to ease things? am i over thinking?
Dont you have any friends in real life. fukk bruh. You wading through shyt trying to get answers out of these clowns. Nervous about on a date. Damn, whos the bytch in this scenario. Man the fukk up. This will definately be your starter date because the bytch will smell the fear all over you when you start actin so shook and swagless. Chalk up your L now.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
thats alot to do on the first date...is it a Cinebistro or something?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from it. We ordered drinks and dinner. She paid for dinner and I covered the drinks ( 20 dollars total). Then we went to another bar, and she bought the drinks. Ended the night kissing and smoking weed before I caught a cab home (she paid for the cab, too). I think she might like me.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Shut up. Women love to talk the less you say the less you can screw it up.

Oh your a democrat I hate democrat

Oh you like the color blue I hate the color blue.

Be yourself, ask er questions about herself .

Don't take your phone out, if she takes her phone out leave.

Give one compliment and that's it.

Don't be corny and lose purposefully in bowling.

Always maintain control, look Her straight in the eye always

Delete her number after the first date .

This works. Also the phone thing is true

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just got back from it. We ordered drinks and dinner. She paid for dinner and I covered the drinks ( 20 dollars total). Then we went to another bar, and she bought the drinks. Ended the night kissing and smoking weed before I caught a cab home (she paid for the cab, too). I think she might like me.

so what are you going to do now :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what are you going to do now :lupe:

I def want to see her again, man. I told her I felt awkward because she works at a bar I go to a lot. She told me to just act cool and keep our relationship on the low. I will admit that I feel a lot less stressed. She feels me and I feel her. Plus, I didn't break the bank tonight. It was a good night. I'm feeling like :whew:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I def want to see her again, man. I told her I felt awkward because she works at a bar I go to a lot. She told me to just act cool and keep our relationship on the low. I will admit that I feel a lot less stressed. She feels me and I feel her. Plus, I didn't break the bank tonight. It was a good night. I'm feeling like :whew:

:obama: