Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally saw it motherfukking flames:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::russ::russ::russ:G man is forever just angry as fukk wanting smoke EVERYWHERE :dead::dead:Kong threw fades the whole film:demonic::ufdup:Scar King was pure 80s Ahnuld villain straight soft when it came to one on one but the arrogance in his intro and stances had me dying:laff::laff:King getting his nunchucks on:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Then it became Giant Kratos and Giant BOI:wow::wow::wow:
Was not expecting Tiamat that was dope even though she got eradicated:dead::birdman:Mothra smacking sense into Godzilla:pachaha:
This was absolutely a pure Showa era movie and I am here for it:pachaha:There were quite a few kids:ohhh:Monsterverse crafting a new fan base:wow::wow::wow:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Some people want to see Godzilla using Google Monster AI to communicate..

Fr they want this nikka to explain his childhood traumas and triggers all while giving a dissertation on the state of the Godzilla community in a monologue or some shyt :dahell:

Leave that shyt to the Japs :camby: I came to see the giant lizard and monkey with an axe german supplex an evil orangutan and ice lizard :myman:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
*Titan living in his fortress of solitude inside of a glacier minding his own damn business and hurting no one*

Godzilla:
Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Finally saw it motherfukking flames:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::russ::russ::russ:G man is forever just angry as fukk wanting smoke EVERYWHERE :dead::dead:Kong threw fades the whole film:demonic::ufdup:Scar King was pure 80s Ahnuld villain straight soft when it came to one on one but the arrogance in his intro and stances had me dying:laff::laff:King getting his nunchucks on:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Then it became Giant Kratos and Giant BOI:wow::wow::wow:
Was not expecting Tiamat that was dope even though she got eradicated:dead::birdman:Mothra smacking sense into Godzilla:pachaha:
This was absolutely a pure Showa era movie and I am here for it:pachaha:There were quite a few kids:ohhh:Monsterverse crafting a new fan base:wow::wow::wow:
The Criterion Collection of the Godzilla Showa films just went back on sale on Amazon. Now kids can learn the gospel of GOATzilla! :blessed:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
i cant take this shyt seriously anymore after Minus One. Get these goofy ass humans out of here. At least the black dude embraced the fukkery. And the ace ventura dude was cool i guess. But this white woman pretending to love her tribal daughter and know her ancient language was awful. It took so long to get to the final fight that I was just underwhelmed by all of it.

They need to cut these movies runtime down even more or have more high stakes action throughout. This was like a long ass wrestling promo with a predictable fight, may as well have been a low tier Wrestlemania.
oh brother...this thread is definitely not for you breh :what:

ed51216a848c53c38a9243918e53fad88e99e8cdr1-288-200_hq.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I appreciate the fact that they had a 10 minute scene (possibly even longer) where there was no dialogue whatsoever, but you knew what was going on the whole time. Suko lead Kong to Skar King’s lair full of other enslaved Kong species, Kong decides to free his people, and shyt gets real. No narration or expedition. I didn’t even notice there was no dialogue until someone pointed it out later.

Last edited: