Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Why can't we have Serious Godzilla and fukk yo couch Godzilla at the same damn time?
The trailer literally told you what to expect. There was at least 8 fights before the final act. IDK monsterverse movies supposed to do exactly what this movie accomplished imo. As little human interaction possible just general fukkery. To each his own I guess :hubie:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The trailer literally told you what to expect. There was at least 8 fights before the final act. IDK monsterverse movies supposed to do exactly what this movie accomplished imo. As little human interaction possible just general fukkery. To each his own I guess :hubie:

Some people want to see Godzilla using Google Monster AI to communicate..

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
breh over half the movie was them talking it didnt get to the shyts until the final act. yall gassing the movie. Them little itty bitty fights were entirely low stakes. it didnt get popping until shimo and they still neutered it with the chains. and then why was kong signing with the girl... gtfo. but im glad yall enjoyed that nonsense.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I’m tired of them jobbing out Kong. Loved the ape scenes and titan scenes, I was making my own dialogue with those

Godzilla is a beast, that suplex was everything

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im glad this movie is doing well but in terms of quality it was the worst monster-verse movie.

GVK & KOTM were way better

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
breh over half the movie was them talking it didnt get to the shyts until the final act. yall gassing the movie. Them little itty bitty fights were entirely low stakes. it didnt get popping until shimo and they still neutered it with the chains. and then why was kong signing with the girl... gtfo. but im glad yall enjoyed that nonsense.

Exactly. They cut away all the fights except when Godzilla went against Kong, and the final act. The final act was still pretty light.

They cut away the crab fight.
They cut away when Kong fought the sea creature
The cut away during the shimo fight
Godzilla didnt have a lot of screen time.

On top of the story being on some stupid comic book movie shyt.

They’re gonna drop another monsterverse flick and im going to see it day 1. I just hope the next flick has better writing and monster fights.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

@Esco he still bared those scars in the new movie :umad:

:patrice:

Now Delete It Neuralyzer GIF - NowDeleteIt Neuralyzer WillSmith - Discover  & Share GIFs | Black friday funny, Its a mans world, Black friday memes