Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this in IMAX and was everything I wanted. Pacing was good aside from I thought the 3rd act was rushed a bit but not that bad for me.

Only thing I dislike is that it felt more like a Kong sequel than I was expecting. I liked the human story since they at least tied it into the lore and world building and wasn’t drama plot filler.

Zilla was serious about his territory tho :russ: :whoo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
how you start a movie getting chased through ya new hood? :mjlol: :scust:
And then he got his food snatched up by Doug. Kong is out here ripping hyena/jackal hybrids up, decapitating sea serpents, and laying out his own species with one punch, and yet he lets Doug take his food and then just hits the :francis: face afterward. Doug must have incriminating pics of Kong attending one of P. Diddy's parties to get away with that kind of nonsense.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Kong really hit the :whoa: on Godzilla.

Picked up Mini Kong from his leg and used him like a bat :mjlol:
Paper Boi was a useless buffoon character.

This scientist bytch looked at a wall, then went on to explain all that shyt all from pictures on the wall she's never seen before :mjlol:

Kong got frostbite, well good thing we've been working on this robotic Kong arm that's perfect for the exact arm he injured. Let me go hop in my earth traveling ship and grab it real quick :mjlol:

This movie was ridiculous, convoluted, and entertaining all in one :russ:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
And then he got his food snatched up by Doug. Kong is out here ripping hyena/jackal hybrids up, decapitating sea serpents, and laying out his own species with one punch, and yet he lets Doug take his food and then just hits the :francis: face afterward. Doug must have incriminating pics of Kong attending one of P. Diddy's parties to get away with that kind of nonsense.

Kong let his dental insurance lapse out in these streets, had an impacted tooth..nearly died out there..

Trapper came thru though...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Oh you thought they called him Diddy Kong for no reason huh :takedat: :dame:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i cant take this shyt seriously anymore after Minus One. Get these goofy ass humans out of here. At least the black dude embraced the fukkery. And the ace ventura dude was cool i guess. But this white woman pretending to love her tribal daughter and know her ancient language was awful. It took so long to get to the final fight that I was just underwhelmed by all of it.

They need to cut these movies runtime down even more or have more high stakes action throughout. This was like a long ass wrestling promo with a predictable fight, may as well have been a low tier Wrestlemania.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
i cant take this shyt seriously anymore after Minus One. Get these goofy ass humans out of here. At least the black dude embraced the fukkery. And the ace ventura dude was cool i guess. But this white woman pretending to love her tribal daughter and know her ancient language was awful. It took so long to get to the final fight that I was just underwhelmed by all of it.

They need to cut these movies runtime down even more or have more high stakes action throughout. This was like a long ass wrestling promo with a predictable fight, may as well have been a low tier Wrestlemania.
Mistake #1