Godzilla vs. Kong: The New Empire, March 29, 2024

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
it's always interesting to see how different companies/cultures write/direct the same IP. The human element in Minus One was dope, and I was invested....here though...it's the same as transformers, just give me my monsters, fukk the humans. I really didn't give a fukk about their story. Last 30 was the best for me

Act 3 felt kinda rushed
i was curious how Kong got his mega man arm, and they just mention it was in dev, and next scene they putting it on

the tooth ache part was equally :mjlol: and :martin:....but when one of the red apes make fun of kong about it, then kong smacks the shyt outta him was :russ:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im a huge godzilla fan but man the story in this was bad. Was more of Kong movie(which isnt a bad thing), the story was just bad writing.

King of the monsters and Godzilla vs Kong was better than this.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The first new godzilla movies are amazing to me and godzilla vs kong was dope

im not too sure about this one though, Godzilla seems tiny compared to previous movies

edit: didnt know it was released so ill avoid this thread until I see it. Just basing it off the trailers. The first few godzilla movies were serious tone this seems more anime based from what I can tell

Agreed. You dont really get a sense of how big these creatures are in this movie. Even Godzilla 2014 did a better job of showing how big the titans were.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's pretty much both. There's some surprise titans tons of action. Some cheese parts with the human element not as bad as KOTM it probably had the best titans battles in the monsterverse. Godzilla vs Ghidorah is hard to top but this was fire 🔥 for the fights alone. It's very much a Kong film
Godzilla vs Ghidorah was straight flames :banderas: