Godfather Of Harlem TV Series (Bumpy Johnson Story) - (Forest Whitaker/Epix/Trailer)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
True indeed! Everybody involved is killing it. Between this and Watchmen, we're getting so many real world Black heroes on our television screens.
:ohlawd: What a blessing!
I’m watching “Watchmen” but I’m clueless as to what I’m watching. I get the gist but it’s confusing me.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
And the innocent black band mate in back of the club off mistaken identity, her current boyfriend, his mom and family can’t live in NY (now that they know he’s still alive)

You right. That one guy did catch a stray. The singer's momma. So two people. The boyfriend don't count. He signed up for that.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
this netflix film is a smear campaign against the noi. how dare they implie that the fruit of islam was afraid to go toe to toe with the mafia. this movie is pure white fantasy.
That's not true, Breh. As a matter of fact, the FOI is introduced in the series by forcing the mafia out of a Black neighborhood; Malcolm X & Mohammed Ali are portrayed as strong Black men, and the Honorable Elijah Muhammed is portrayed relativey respectfully.
I don't know where you got the idea that the NOI was portrayed as soft.