Godfather Of Harlem TV Series (Bumpy Johnson Story) - (Forest Whitaker/Epix/Trailer)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Really good acting all around. Malcolm x and Adam clayton Powell jr are stand outs... wish the Muhammad Ali actor had a better accent but hes ok. Forest Whitaker looked :flabbynsick: when he has breaking the table on the last episode :russ:. The camera panned for too long.

Bumpy was :flabbynsick: at that stage but I get what your saying, the image was :mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was able to watch the first episode the other day and I thought it was amazing and fast paced so I watched the rest. The guy playing Malcolm, I seen in smaller roles and forrest is always great. I stayed away from this thread until I caught up with all the episodes. When I first seen Big dicc buster, I wasn't quite sure what was being implied but I was guessing... Then when he appeared again in another episode, I got the picture..:picard:

I won't get into all the semantics about the show, but my question is its sorta implied Elijah Muhammad took bumpys daughter back to his hotel for sex?? I know in real life Malcolm said he was sleeping and getting underage women pregnant..

Chin's daughter and Teddy is a little romeo & juliet story but to me its a story line that needs to wrap up because its starting to drag. Bumpys wife is a manipulative trophy wife, wonder how her story will work out. Guapo had to go, he set that whole thing up so he got what he had coming.

Are there 10 episodes for the season or more?