Godfather Of Harlem TV Series (Bumpy Johnson Story) - (Forest Whitaker/Epix/Trailer)

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i guess Buster will make multiple appearances?

U9fzeBX.jpg
Buster bout to be the Better Call Saul of this show. :dame:

Whenever they don’t wanna kill someone they’ll just hit up Big dikk Buster. :huhldup:

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yeah like I said before, I'm not feeling Forest Whitaker playing a gangsta character

Forest Whitaker got the appearance of a gentle giant to me, its not believable to me
This was my initial thought watching the first episode. I actually would prefer a relatively unknown actor.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh...what other shows are worth watching on it? thinking I’m just view it via prime video which is a bit more but @ least I know there are several other shows I can watch plus w/ the holidays coming up I’ll be ordering a lot of shyt and can use the free 2-day shipping...if you can recommend some shows other than just this then I might consider the app tho

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh...what other shows are worth watching on it? thinking I’m just view it via prime video which is a bit more but @ least I know there are several other shows I can watch plus w/ the holidays coming up I’ll be ordering a lot of shyt and can use the free 2-day shipping...if you can recommend some shows other than just this then I might consider the app tho

Perpetual Grace LTD is really good. Pennyworth is good. Been meaning to check out Deep State which people said is good but I have too much stuff to watch. I have Prime too but will they be showing ALL of GoH?

I watched the first two episodes last week. I fukks with this show. didn't even know I had EPIX, but I downloaded the app, and apparently my comcast password lets me view this :feedme:

yes, this is what I was saying previously...somewhat. some of you may have it and not even know...or get with a friend or family member who does and just authenticate the app. The app is available for Roku and FireTV

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
lol at your username to his response. It is up there with Boardwalk Empire though. It’s a great show so far - intriguing and bumpy is a complex character like they showed with Nucky .
The real Dr. Narcisse was alive during Bumpy's run (but had left the game by the 60's).
I would love to see those two interract.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Episode 3 was good!
It really was ...! there’s so many facets to this show. I liked when Malcolm’s NOI brothers showed up at the store as a collective. Adam Clayton Powell was slimy af. I feel bad for the little girl - they should have just told her that was her mother.. sad.,