Godfather 3 got a bad wrap

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Just the way it's set up, and Andy Garcia on the horse, shoots him almost like a comedy. It just didn't work for me.
it was an homage to the 2nd movie, when Don Fanucci got popped by Vito.

I know you know that, but I bring it up because Don Fanucci was comedic to me,,. Right down to when he was killed.

profound

technique
Daps
michael goes from "you thought that could fool a Corleone?" to "I'm the victim of a swindle" when it just wasn't clear to me how the archbishop was able to pocket some $500 mill and tell Michael fukk off

Don Altobello giving Mike hell because he won't "share" the deal, when Altobello is right hand mans with the chairman lucchesi...some of the things that made it look hastily thrown together despite the time line..

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
I noticed how the sopranos explored the incest thing too.

Johnny sac: what kind of man bangs his second cousin?

Tony: what are u the freaking Cardinal?

Guess there's some goings on there :ld:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
way better movie than King of New York (wildly overrated movie)
Was arguing with a dude about this yesterday. May have been dope when it dropped but Walken overacted like shytvto the point he came across as a caricature

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Was arguing with a dude about this yesterday. May have been dope when it dropped but Walken overacted like shytvto the point he came across as a caricature
exactly

Laurence Fishbourne acting the way he was distracting as well.

I tried to like the film and watched it several times and I realized, I just didn't like it.

And then we focus on everyone else, but the dude that takes down Frank White is some lumbering oath who we don't have much of a back story on? It was a wack movie.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Incest angle :hhh:

Connie of all Corleone's growing balls calling for hits and poisoning nikkas with canolie's :stopitslime:

No Tom Hagen

Part lll was the worst ending to a trilogy I've ever seen

For those who haven't seen it, watch The Godfather Saga it's parts 1&2 in chronological order with deleted scenes.

Daps
If only Winona wouldn't have dropped out. Sofia Coppola was fukking horrible. I liked the vatican angle.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I've always thought it was a decent enough flick on its own. Sofia's acting was the worst thing about it. Andy Garcia was the best. Michael definitely had some great quotes on it but some of the story just didn't work well enough. It loses an extra point because its The Godfather part 3.