Godfather 3 got a bad wrap

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Finally took this in last night.

I probably saw it as a kid but didnt remember anything about it. I viewed it with fresh eyes after watching part 1 and 2 earlier this weekend.

It was not that bad a movie. I mean sure if you compare it to part 1 and 2 there was an obvious fall off but if you judge the movie on its own merrits its on the same level as King of New York which was a classic. The incest plotline was weird though.,.... im not sure why that had to be there

I think most people shyt on godfather 3 cause of its comparisons to part 1 and 2. But if you think about it, Godfather 1 was a single story told in 2 parts.

Part 3 came out 15 years later had had very little to do with the first two. I think if they gave part 3 a different name it wouldnt be judged as harshly.

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Andy Garcia was that dude tho.

This.

As a kid I liked Vincenzo more than anyone, hence my OG SOHH username. It's only when I got older that I realized why my dad would never show up for GFIII when we did a marathon.

Part I & II are, to me, perfect movies - III isn't THAT bad, but it pales in comparison.

Andy kills it and the Sicily scenes are dope as fukk too. The idea of a guiltwrecked Mike who's own kids are a bit :scust: at what he did is great but it didn't translate to the screen well.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Pacino was just so bad in this from what I remember. He stopped being an actor and just did Scent of a Woman for everything
He fell off but this came out before scent of a woman. Still was good tho, u got this, Carlitos Way, Glenn Gary Glenn Ross,scent of a woman in a 4 yr time span.

People also forget how good he was in Donnie Brasco.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
He fell off but this came out before scent of a woman. Still was good tho, u got this, Carlitos Way, Glenn Gary Glenn Ross,scent of a woman in a 4 yr time span.

People also forget how good he was in Donnie Brasco.

Glengarry Glenn Ross is such a dope flick

props on the knowledge :obama: