@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
his name wasn't in the title you p*ssy. Another nikka up in the thread whining about shyt instead of focusing on the fact prof is a racist pedo cac. You weren't crying like a bytch when he was calling other black men bytches, cowards, front running fakkits and calling everyone Trump supporters cuz they aren't dikkriders tho right? You wasn't crying when nikkas called out LWO when Swag's been banned in the past right? :camby:

NOTHING concerning LeBron or his fans should have been in the title PERIOD! You still talking about LWO on some fanbase beef sh*t.

I didn't know about that other sh*t the banned poster was saying cause I didn't see it. I don't give a f*ck about the banned poster, Swag or this lame ass Bron/Kobe/LWO stan wars sh*t. Ya'll really trying to sidetrack a exposal thread with some bullsh*t

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I have seen this Rhakim fakkit in other threads caping for 3 year olds being turned into trannies, he is a disgusting fakkit cac masquerading as a black man.
He recently posted something about ADOS =Trump supporters ..

Just funny to see he is LeGBT, is there some sort of correlation between stanning Bron and supporting sexual deviancy?

Ask your boy swag. He may know the answer.

I don't condone any fakkit ass pedo shyt so prof got what he deserved.
But the hypocrisy of y'all getting all mad while co-signing suspected pedos like swag is :mindblown:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
LeBron's name shouldn't have been in the original thread title in the first place. This thread was to expose a pedophile posting on here, and ya'll bringing some corny, unnecessary stanbase beef into it.
The reason why his name was brought up because that fakkit was the leader of the LeGBT.

A lot of his posts had nothing to do with basketball, just insults to whoever dissed the nikka he’s worshipped for years and he got called out on it.

So a lot of the LeGBT would dap him up like what he said was gospel.

He was a pedo-faq Suns fan that shytted on everything Laker related until Lebron joined LA and then he still tried to shyt on LWO as long as Lebron did well.

Thats why they’re catching strays.

Most of LWO tolerated Swag but we really didn’t follow him. He HYON... I’m sure he was trolling but he pretty much handled his own battles.

The thread was not created by a LWO member btw. Dude was known throughout many forums as a weird bytch

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah. A grown man making post after post sexualizing an 11y/o then saying "if there's grass on the field, play ball" is not some joke. That you keep calling it one says it all.

Making excuses.

I don't give a fukk about some dumb sports rivalry. I don't even watch that shyt. The dude in the op needed to go for his comments about the girl from modern family, and swagnificent needs to stay gone for all the shyt he's said. And you need to ask yourself why you insist on giving him cover. :pacspit:

HOW MANY TIMES U GONE REPEAT THE SAME SHIIT

U CAN KEEP PLAYIN DUMB N ACTIN LIKE ME SAYIN SOMETHIN IS WRONG IS “GIVING COVER”

BUT ONE MORE GAIN, IF U DONT SEE HOW OVERTLY SEXUALIZING A 14 YEAR OLD IS 100X WORSE, THEN SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY OFF WIT U

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I've been saying I think he's a cac who just has a hobby for creative writing and shyt. He types up these long ass stories about being from Inglewood and this and that..... all of that shyt sounds made up.

I knew for sure when he typed up this long ass story one time about playing me and Sccit in basketball at a park in the valley. :mjtf:. It's nothing for breh to post some long ass shyt about saving some brehs life in Inglewood or a million stats in a Bron thread. Everything about him seems cacish. :yeshrug:

THAT WAS MAYBE THE WEIRDEST THING I EVER WITNESSED ON THIS FORUM

DUDE WROTE A WHOLE FICTION NOVEL
ABOUT A DAY AT THE PARK WITH US

:mjlol:

AND IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY EITHER .. HE WAS GOING INTO DETAIL ABOUT THE MOST MINUTE SHIIT, LIKE HE WAS REALLY TRYING TO GET A BOOK PUBLISHED.

“AND WHEN THE SUN HIT SCCIT ON HIS 5 O’CLOCK SHADOW, I KNEW THEN THAT THE GAME WOULD BE A SITE TO BEHOLD. THE EVERLASTING SOUND OF PEDESTRIANS CHEERING FOR ME TO COLLECT MY GRAVITATIONAL BALANCE AND HIT A THREE POINT SHOT OVER 10BANDZ WAS LIKE LISTENING TO BEETHOVEN ON AN EARLY TUESDAY MORNING.”

IT WAS LIKE ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS WHERE SOMEONE TRIES TO MAKE U LAUGH AND IT ENDS UP BEING EVEN FUNNIER THAN THEY INTENDED, BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF WHAT AN AWKWARD WEIRDO THEY ARE.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah y’all need to separate Seum shyt from TLR shyt. You don’t see nikkas calling out Kobe stans and lumping then all together in the fukkin Booth or JBO. Grow up

This aint got nothing to do with some lame ass forum beef, we're out here exposing pedophiles:what:
nikka said “fukk the exposing pedophiles shyt, I need to clear this basketball shyt up” :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I have seen this Rhakim fakkit in other threads caping for 3 year olds being turned into trannies, he is a disgusting fakkit cac masquerading as a black man...

Just funny to see he is LeGBT, is there some sort of correlation between stanning Bron and supporting sexual deviancy?
You're a liar

Last edited: