@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AGAIN U CAPIN ASS WEIRDO

CALLING SOMETHING TASTELESS IS NOT EXCUSING IT

FUCC OFF MY NUTS

@Swagnificent THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO HAS THE NERVE TO CALL U A PEDO CUZ U MADE A FACETIOUS REMARK .. LOOK @ HIM BEIN DEAD SERIOUS. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

This is what you were excusing by claiming he was being facetious. His post was about an 11y/o, and you hand-waved it away.

@Swagnificent's posts were not facetious.

swagnpdkuc3m.png

if there's grass on the field, play ball

vulgar slang: Once one has pubic hair, it is acceptable to engage in sexual activity with that person.

You're full of shyt. He's had multiple posts like that. And you're trying to convince people he was only joking. :camby:

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
AcceptableAcceptableDartfrog-max-1mb.gif

Bron brigade come get y’all mans :francis:

@dayun this cac who stay talking shyt about anything GSW related be lusting after youngins?

:picard:

Aint that a bytch sounds about white though..

:WhooPJ:

My my how the tables have turned..Receipts and errythang goddamn..

:wow:

What a glorious day this is :blessed::wow:

:cheers: :piss:@Goddamnyabanned

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Weirdos like the dude who's the topic of this thread really never got a response out of me because somebody like that wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with me in real life. fukk I look like minding my own business walking down the street and this clown ass white boy jumps out of The Coli ambulance before heading to a psychiatric center, pointing at me talking about

WBDeOwD.jpg

When he's the one fantasizing about underage children? Projection 101 if I've ever seen it & this is exactly why I don't argue/debate with half of these weirdos on here.

Then why not ban all the guys who were saying perverted shyt in the thread? Why hide the evidence and then just selectively pull it out to fuel your stans wars? I wasn't even here when it happened, but y'all making it sound like a lot more than one guy was involved, right?

You were a mod when it happened, you did nothing about the ACTUAL people pulling shyt in that thread.

I just did a search on the girl in that "exposal" comment you posted, and there were a TON of similar posts made about her going way back. Dozens and dozens of posters, including several LeBron haters, including at least two STAFF MEMBERS. But no one doing shyt about them, are they? You moderate based on your stan wars, not based on the shyt that actually gets posted.

And @CHICAGO admitting that he knew all about the thread and was basically saving it. How many LeBron haters are in that thread? How many staff members?

He cares more about his stan wars than he does about actual moderation.

You picked the perfect time to try this "eye for an eye" bullshyt.

dqjg46.jpg

Absolutely pathetic

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LOOK AT THIS CLOWN YA’LL.

HE’S MORE CONCERNED WIT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD THAN HIS LIL BUTT BUDDY BEIN A PEDO.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIIT UP.

I have seen this Rhakim fakkit in other threads caping for 3 year olds being turned into trannies, he is a disgusting fakkit cac masquerading as a black man.
He recently posted something about ADOS =Trump supporters ..

Just funny to see he is LeGBT, is there some sort of correlation between stanning Bron and supporting sexual deviancy?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Sick thing is that cac is in his 40s. I remember him from SOHH back when I was a freshmen in HS this was in 03. Dude has been a fukking leech and stain for years. Obnoxious, righteous arrogant fakkit liberal cac with his corny ass “humor” and insults. You can tell that cac probably sits in some artisanal mayonnaise shop listening to James Blake and reading huff post articles all day. shyt posting for years in the seum whether it’s him hating on the lakers or GS. And this isn’t the only pedo example. He was lusting after some barely legal gymnast a while back and got upset I called him out on it. He has alias too. I believe hes the hulk hogan alias who turned into some unfunny Bernie Sanders fanatic. Hit the alias switch on his IP

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is what you were excusing by claiming he was being facetious. His post was about an 11y/o, and you hand-waved it away.

if there's grass on the field, play ball

You're full of shyt. He's had multiple posts like that. And you're trying to convince people he was only joking. :camby:

ONCE AGAIN, ALTHOUGH SWAG’S REMARKS WERE TASTELESS, HE CLEARLY TALKED ABOUT “STASHIN EM AWAY TIL THEY TURN 18” WHILE MAKIN AN OBVIOUS JOKE ABOUT A SPURS DRAFT PICK. IM NOT SAYIN THATS A COOL REMARK TO MAKE, BUT ITS A LIL DIFFERENT THAN PROCLAIMIN U CANT HELP BUT LOOK AWAY CUZ U KNOW A 14 YEAR OLD IS HIDING BIG TITTIES .. IF U SAY U CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE, YOURE OBVIOUSLY BEIN DISINGENUOUS.