@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Researched this shyt for a quick second since certain posters seem to be decidedly silent about the specifics. They were hacking and back-channeling into pages of underage girls:

SOHH had its own pedophile army - XXL

Yall would not have been able to stomach SOHH JBO....... The shyt in that section before 4C**n happened was :merchant:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
O
For clarity, he’s a pedo cuz he doesn’t see anything wrong with how Charlize Theron is raising her kids?

First off those are not her kids. Those are some African children that she took so she could do weird shyt with them and get away with it

This is not a legit adoption

I'd spit in someone's face if they told me "yeah, I believe two random 3 year old African kids just so happened to tell this woman that they're girls trapped in a boy body"

Yall can't be that stupid

But anyway, no, its not about that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He was also banned for implying that he'll rape a news reporter
:hhh::scust:
I really try to give these dudes the benefit of the doubt but some people can’t be given any leverage when it comes to dysfunction. Made worse by the fact they take no responsibility for their activities in an environment that enabled it. After reading through, I dead had to get off the site for a min, along with knowing they have to be living this type of shyt in real life. Scoping out 14 yr olds and having rape fantasies. Sick af.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait hold on a second, hold on hold on. There was a thread in JBO were nikkas were posting pica of underage girls????

How is anyone associated with that thread still on this site?

Yes, it was an extension of a thread in the JBO from SOHH called "powerful Piff movement" where dudes would post suggestive pics of girls, most of them being early FB/MySpace pics of Brazilian and south American girls in there swimsuits, and I mean alot were young probably not even teens yet.

Weirdos came here and started the "Disney" thread under the guise of "admiring" actress, it was all good until o boy posted a pic of a dam 10yr old with a see through shirt in there private group (I never saw it but that's how it was described).

group got shutdown dude hops in my PM crying, bytching and making threats asking why it got shut down etc. Thread was kept up but cleaned up then eventually got closed because they went back to obsessing over girls who clearly hadn't hit puberty