@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I have seen this Rhakim fakkit in other threads caping for 3 year olds being turned into trannies, he is a disgusting fakkit cac masquerading as a black man.
He recently posted something about ADOS =Trump supporters ..

Just funny to see he is LeGBT, is there some sort of correlation between stanning Bron and supporting sexual deviancy?

HIS EXPOSAL THREAD SHOULD DEF BE NEXT ON THE LIST

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have seen this Rhakim fakkit in other threads caping for 3 year olds being turned into trannies, he is a disgusting fakkit cac masquerading as a black man.

Just funny to see he is LeGBT, is there some sort of correlation between stanning Bron and supporting sexual deviancy?
LINK?

HAVING A NAME LIKE "THE DANKSTER" ALWAYS REEKED OF TYPICAL CAC LEGTB
THEN HE SWITCHED IT AND BECAME PRO BLACK "RHAKIM"
:devil:
:evil:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Swagnificent's posts were not facetious.

swagnpdkuc3m.png

“IF THERES GRASS ON THE FIELD PLAY BALL” MIGHT BE THE OLDEST TROLL JOKE IN THE EXISTENCE OF MANKIND

IF HE WASNT TROLLIN, THEN YES, HE’S CLEARLY A SICK FUCC.. BUT I BELIEVE HE WAS AND DEEP DOWN SO DO U.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ONCE AGAIN, ALTHOUGH SWAG’S REMARKS WERE TASTELESS, HE CLEARLY TALKED ABOUT “STASHIN EM AWAY TIL THEY TURN 18” WHILE MAKIN AN OBVIOUS JOKE ABOUT A SPURS DRAFT PICK. IM NOT SAYIN THATS A COOL REMARK TO MAKE, BUT ITS A LIL DIFFERENT THAN PROCLAIMIN U CANT HELP BUT LOOK AWAY CUZ U KNOW A 14 YEAR OLD IS HIDING BIG TITTIES .. IF U SAY U CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE, YOURE OBVIOUSLY BEIN DISINGENUOUS.
Nah. A grown man making post after post sexualizing an 11y/o then saying "if there's grass on the field, play ball" is not some joke. That you keep calling it one says it all.

“IF THERES GRASS ON THE FIELD PLAY BALL” MIGHT BE THE OLDEST TROLL JOKE IN THE EXISTENCE OF MANKIND

IF HE WASNT TROLLIN, THEN YES, HE’S CLEARLY A SICK FUCC.. BUT I BELIEVE HE WAS AND DEEP DOWN SO DO U.
Making excuses.

I don't give a fukk about some dumb sports rivalry. I don't even watch that shyt. The dude in the op needed to go for his comments about the girl from modern family, and swagnificent needs to stay gone for all the shyt he's said. And you need to ask yourself why you insist on giving him cover. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Wait hold on a second, hold on hold on. There was a thread in JBO were nikkas were posting pica of underage girls????

How is anyone associated with that thread still on this site?
Dawg....how you been on here since 13' and not know about the OG Disney Thread. Couple of cats post on here regular still to this day. :mjpls:

I could drop names

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I've been saying I think he's a cac who just has a hobby for creative writing and shyt. He types up these long ass stories about being from Inglewood and this and that..... all of that shyt sounds made up.

I knew for sure when he typed up this long ass story one time about playing me and Sccit in basketball at a park in the valley. :mjtf:. It's nothing for breh to post some long ass shyt about saving some brehs life in Inglewood or a million stats in a Bron thread. Everything about him seems cacish. :yeshrug:

swerve

All Star
Daps
I was ready to go to bed when I saw this thread and the first 3-4 pages had me like whoa these two posters are fukking disgusting

Then it turned to something else a Kobe vs. Bron thread and I started to lose interest real quick :jbhmm:

But one of the Bron stans had a valid point. That pedo thread was six years ago and the mods knew about it but didn’t act on anything that was posted in the thread until now. Why’s that? :patrice:

To be real. All posters in that thread need to be exposed and up for a ban because mods protecting pedos because they stan the same fukking NBA player is highest level of scust. I’m not an especially active poster but check my reg date and I was also active on SOHH so I know all the jargon and shyt I know how things can be. Stan wars meaning everything but there’s a line and posting pedo shyt is definitely crossing that

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg....how you been on here since 13' and not know about the OG Disney Thread. Couple of cats post on here regular still to this day. :mjpls:

I could drop names

Fam I ain't EVER in JBO. Stumbled in there to look around once when exploring all avenues of this site and quickly backed out. If it ain't the booth, the locker room or tsc then I know nothing about it.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
put me on ignore than you c00n ass fakkit. This thread exposes a racist cac who is a pedophile and you worried about about fukking Bron. NO ONE in this fukking thread is even talking about Bron, the title just says LeGBT. You're the only one defending your KANGS honor while ignoring a racist cac that you been dapping for months calling other black men Trump supporters when in reality Prof is the one of the Trump/Epstein wave. fukking loser :mjlol:

LeBron's name shouldn't have been in the original thread title in the first place. This thread was to expose a pedophile posting on here, and ya'll bringing some corny, unnecessary stanbase beef into it.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I could drop names

My nikka drop the names! Imma give these nikkas no rest
I was ready to go to bed when I saw this thread and the first 3-4 pages had me like whoa these two posters are fukking disgusting

Then it turned to something else a Kobe vs. Bron thread and I started to lose interest real quick :jbhmm:

But one of the Bron stans had a valid point. That pedo thread was six years ago and the mods knew about it but didn’t act on anything that was posted in the thread until now. Why’s that? :patrice:

To be real. All posters in that thread need to be exposed and up for a ban because mods protecting pedos because they stan the same fukking NBA player is highest level of scust.
I’m not an especially active poster but check my reg date and I was also active on SOHH so I know all the jargon and shyt I know how things can be. Stan wars meaning everything but there’s a line and posting pedo shyt is definitely crossing that

Real talk

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LeBron's name shouldn't have been in the original thread title in the first place. This thread was to expose a pedophile posting on here, and ya'll bringing some corny, unnecessary stanbase beef into it.

his name wasn't in the title you p*ssy. Another nikka up in the thread whining about shyt instead of focusing on the fact prof is a racist pedo cac. You weren't crying like a bytch when he was calling other black men bytches, cowards, front running fakkits and calling everyone Trump supporters cuz they aren't dikkriders tho right? You wasn't crying when nikkas called out LWO when Swag's been banned in the past right? :camby: