@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so that wasn't even the original title and someone asked OP to change it to that?

And this wasn't the forum it was posted in but some mod moved it here?

And that mod knew about this for six years and did nothing?

And they still ain't gonna do nothing to the rest of the fools in those thread who are posting suspect shyt about minor girls, haters and staff members among them?

A whole lotta shyt about some people getting exposed right now.

More worried about the title than the pedo cac. Original title was Coligate PSA it would’ve been completely ignored. Changed title maximized visibility which is all that should matter concerning a pedo racist cac.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
EXACTLY and LWO doesn’t even defend swag like that. Just laugh at his trolling but didn’t he just get banned today? Kobe fans ain’t mad about it
They can't have it both ways. I bet the same posters caping for profdusky was clowning LWO during swags troubles:hhh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
HAHAHA

HE STILL HASNT ADMONISHED THE CAC.

HES LITERALLY CAPING FOR HIM.

I ain't caped for shyt, you fukking liar. Haven't said one word caping for him. I don't give a shyt about that poster, I've called him an idiot and morally bankrupt in other threads before. I'm calling out ALL posters who post about minor girls and ALL mods who refuse to do shyt about it.

But watch you continue to deflect.

I NEVER READ ONE POST IN THAT THREAD
SO IDK WHO WAS IN IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Oh really?

LMAO

HE WAS SO CONFIDENT WHEN HE THOUGHT

THE EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED...

I NEVER DELETED THAT THREAD.

I JUST REMOVED IT FROM THE PUBLIC.

Would you look at that.

Looks like someone just got caught lying.

Unless you gonna seriously claim you bushed a thread without reading a single post in it.

And either way you claiming that you knew about a thread sexualizing minor girls since SIX YEARS ago and didn't even try to do anything about it.

Disgusting
Look, the 2nd-worst mod on the forum coming in to cape for someone protecting posters who talk sexual shyt about minor girls.

Why don't you just block me from the Coliseum too? Bet $100 you'd block me for CALLING OUT all the posters who have been posting about minor girls and the mods who protect them long before you'd actually get around to getting those posters banned.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
NO ONE IS CORRELATING THIS CAC TO BRON YOU REMEDIAL TRANNY LOVING OLD FLABBY fakkit

LEGBT = HIS FANS

if you've noticed, BRON HIMSELF HAS NEVER MADE A STATEMENT AGREEING WITH THE DUMBASS shyt HIS FANS SAY, SO LEGBT DOESN'T = LEBRON. LEGBT = HIS FANS. DUMBASS.

Also, The original title was "Coligate PSA" nikka no one would've saw this shyt if he didnt change the thread. Go kill yourself you c00n fakkit.
LeGBT strictly means his fans that are gay for him with no shame, to the point where he is above criticism for his fukk-shyt. It doesn't mean we think Lebron is gay or any less of a straight man or a good father, most of us just think he's an attention-statpadding whore. Nothing less...

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't caped for shyt, you fukking liar. Haven't said one word caping for him. I don't give a shyt about that poster, I've called him an idiot and morally bankrupt in other threads before. I'm calling out ALL posters who post about minor girls and ALL mods who refuse to do shyt about it.

Oh really?

Would you look at that.

Unless you gonna seriously claim you bushed a thread without reading a single post in it.

And either way you claiming that you knew about a thread sexualizing minor girls since SIX YEARS ago and didn't even try to do anything about it.

Look, the 2nd-worst mod on the forum coming in to cape for someone protecting posters who talk sexual shyt about minor girls.

Why don't you just block me from the Coliseum too? Bet $100 you'd block me for CALLING OUT all the posters who have been posting about minor girls and the mods who protect them long before you'd actually get around to getting those posters banned.
How bout you suck my dikk

And you sound like a broke nikka. Bet 100 :scust:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LeGBT strictly means his fans that are gay for him with no shame, to the point where he is above criticism for his fukk-shyt. It doesn't mean we think Lebron is gay or any less of a straight man or a good father, most of us just think he's an attention-statpadding whore. Nothing less...

These brehs know that they just like to play dumb. Every shot at them they frame it like it’s a personal shot at Brons honor :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Oh really?

Would you look at that.

NEVER READ A POST IDIOT.

PEOPLE KEPT REPORTING THE THREAD
SAYING THEY WERE POSTING MINORS
SO I GOT RID OF IT.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
“Bu bu bu, There were other people in that thread too. Leave him alone. There’s an agenda”

:dead:
Quote me ONCE saying that shyt, you liar.

I didn't say once you leave him alone. I said to stop protecting all the other people who post in those threads

Y'all jumping on me cause of your stan wars or because I got receipts that there other staff members who said even worse shyt in those threads?

How bout you suck my dikk

And you sound like a broke nikka. Bet 100 :scust:
Look at this, more gay shyt coming from the Coliseum mods. Always the fall-back.

People in the forums that actually matter know about my life, who I am and what I do.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Was there a thread made with the title “Kobe/LWO Stan Swag is a pedo”?

Cause I don’t remember it being one.
Maybe not a thread title but I can easily pull up posts of bron stans laughing at lwo calling swag a pedo. And its just a damn thread title:heh: The big news is he got banned.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:scust:SO A PERFECTLY GOOD EXPOSAL THREAD
HAS BEEN RUINED BY THE MENTALLY ILL
LEGTB COMMUNITY.

THIS HAS TURNED INTO A DBL EXPOSAL.

HOUSTON YOU SHOULDNT HAVE MOVED THE THREAD OVER HERE.

THESE HOMOS DONT CARE ABOUT PEDOS
BEING BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.