Daps
Reppin
the ether

HAHAHAH

LOOK AT THE LEGBT YALL.

THESE nikkaS ARE REALLY HOMOSEXUALS
:devil:
:evil:

Why are you focused on gay shyt? And who said anything about LeBron?

I'm asking why you refuse to moderate people posting fukk shyt about minors and all you can do is post stan war shyt and gay jokes?

You're seriously a mod? And yet you ain't even gonna try to ban people posting suspect shyt on here?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Then why not ban all the guys who were saying perverted shyt in the thread? Why hide the evidence and then just selectively pull it out to fuel your stans wars? I wasn't even here when it happened, but y'all making it sound like a lot more than one guy was involved, right?

You were a mod when it happened, you did nothing about the ACTUAL people pulling shyt in that thread.

I just did a search on the girl in that "exposal" comment you posted, and there were a TON of similar posts made about her going way back. Dozens and dozens of posters, including several LeBron haters, including at least two STAFF MEMBERS. But no one doing shyt about them, are they? You moderate based on your stan wars, not based on the shyt that actually gets posted.

And @CHICAGO admitting that he knew all about the thread and was basically saving it. How many LeBron haters are in that thread? How many staff members?

He cares more about his stan wars than he does about actual moderation.

100,000% facts...

Of course he does, I don't expect any less. These nikkas lives revolve around relevancy on TheColi, can't ban guys who deserve it if they are the homies, right?

THERE IS NO "BUT" YOU WEAK fakkit.

YOURE CLEARLY THE REMEDIAL ONE.

I JUST SAID I NEVER SAW THAT POST
UNTIL SOMEONE ASKED ME TO CONFIRM
IF HE POSTED IN THAT THREAD.

THE FACT THAT YOU RAN IN HERE...
GAVE DUDE A QUICK REPROACH
AND USED 90% OF YOUR POST
TO SHIFT BLAME TO THE MODS SHOWS YOURE p*ssy.

Bro we can end this real quick. You live for relevancy and likes from anonymous faces online. Nothing has ever been p*ssy about me playa, but I'm not gonna play those games with you. Keep doing you, but ain't nobody fooled by your smoke and mirrors act, you middle age fukkboy...

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
HERE HE IS IN SAID THREAD
TALKING ABOUT A 14 YR OLD GIRL.

View attachment 26452

:scust:at @GoddamnyamanProf lusting after a young lady that was 15 at the time.
AcceptableAcceptableDartfrog-max-1mb.gif

Bron brigade come get y’all mans :francis:

@dayun this cac who stay talking shyt about anything GSW related be lusting after youngins?

:picard:

Aint that a bytch sounds about white though..

:WhooPJ:

My my how the tables have turned..Receipts and errythang goddamn..

:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh you’re lame as fukk trying to make this a LeBron/Kobe thing. Grow the fukk up.

That title needs to be changed cause Bron has nothing to do with that cac pedo.

You’ve said nothing about Swag pedo ass & he’s a Kobe stan

Let him talk - it exposes them when they admit they care more about who stans LeBron than who posts sexual stuff about underage girls.

Ask them why this thread even in the Coliseum, and not the forum where it happened? They blatant about it.

Watch them deflect over and over when I ask why they haven't banned the other people posting the same stuff in that thread and similar threads.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why are you focused on gay shyt? And who said anything about LeBron?

I'm asking why you refuse to moderate people posting fukk shyt about minors and all you can do is post stan war shyt and gay jokes?

You're seriously a mod? And yet you ain't even gonna try to ban people posting suspect shyt on here?

:dead:INSTEAD OF BEING APPALLED LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING
YOUR 1ST POST IN THIS THREAD WAS TO SHIFT BLAME TO ME.

YOU GAY nikka.

100,000% facts...

Of course he does, I don't expect any less. These nikkas lives revolve around relevancy on TheColi, can't ban guys who deserve it if they are the homies, right?

Bro we can end this real quick. You live for relevancy and likes from anonymous faces online. Nothing has ever been p*ssy about me playa, but I'm not gonna play those games with you. Keep doing you, but ain't nobody fooled by your smoke and mirrors act, you middle age fukkboy...

YOURE ROTTEN SMELLY STD INFESTED p*ssy fakkit.

FOH

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you’re lame as fukk trying to make this a LeBron/Kobe thing. Grow the fukk up.

That title needs to be changed cause Bron has nothing to do with that cac pedo.

You’ve said nothing about Swag pedo ass & he’s a Kobe stan

these nikkas more mad at us than the fact Prof is a racist pedo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Prof is the one calling everyone here Trump supporters if they dont dikkride Bron and other Bron fans latched onto that fakkit ass narrative. If this thread was about Swag, one of y'all maybe even you would've brought up Kobe

Everyone knows Swag is a troll, Prof has presented himself like a serious poster who was above "casuals" and "Trump supporting Bron haters". He's also a racist, I dont see Swag caping for baby african boys to be raised as fakkits. Plus I never complained when Swag has been banned :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Let him talk - it exposes the fukk out of them when they admit they care more about who stans LeBron than who posts sexual shyt about underage girls.

Ask them why this thread even in the Coliseum, and not the forum where it happened? They blatant about it.

Watch them deflect over and over when I ask why they haven't banned the other people posting the same shyt in that thread and similar threads.

This was posted in TLR originally you fakkit. But most of the users on this site who know Prof post in the Seum so I assume it was moved here because of that.

You care about about Bron than anything which is why you're so offended. You'll get exposed one day too Dankster :mjlit:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead:INSTEAD OF BEING APPALLED LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING
YOUR 1ST POST IN THIS THREAD WAS TO SHIFT BLAME TO ME.

YOU GAY nikka.

YOURE ROTTEN SMELLY STD INFESTED p*ssy fakkit.

FOH

Wait, you've admitting knowing about and hiding this thread for SIX YEARS without doing anything to the posters involved and we all know there are a dozen other threads like it and I'm supposed to suddenly act fake outraged at this moment?

Why am I suddenly going to get outraged today about something that has been KNOWN has been going on on this site for years?

If this shyt is so appalling, then how did you know about it six years and do NOTHING to the posters involved until now?

You keep showing your ass. But keep attacking me instead of the actual fools who posted that shyt and the mods like you who refuse to moderate them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
these nikkas more mad at us than the fact Prof is a racist pedo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Prof is the one calling everyone here Trump supporters if they dont dikkride Bron and other Bron fans latched onto that fakkit ass narrative. If this thread was about Swag, one of y'all maybe even you would've brought up Kobe

Everyone knows Swag is a troll, Prof has presented himself like a serious poster who was above "casuals" and "Trump supporting Bron haters". He's also a racist, I dont see Swag caping for baby african boys to be raised as fakkits. Plus I never complained when Swag has been banned :yeshrug:
Yo, I just want to remind EVERYONE again...

I've been calling him a pedo-faq for a minute. I noticed the signs/patterns in his postings, I didn't know shyt about these threads

It was his energy. I'm a Bronsexual-hater but it was more than that. Dudes lust for young men/women was weird. I only kept it basketball, he did extra shyt. There are others in the LeGBT that I talk shyt to but respect in other threads, not this dude.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: that fat demonic cracker @goddamnyacacpedo is banned :blessed:
do you know how much time that piece of dog shyt spent on this site :heh:
fukkin loser gota deal with the real world now instead of spending his time on here 24/7 obsessing over lebron, steph and underage kids
u know that piece of shyt gona try to get an alias or is already lurking on here furious :mjlol:

:umad: u fat white bytch :heh: :umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911 why are @CHICAGO & @10bandz allowed to troll this thread with this LeBron shyt?

They need to be banned along with @GoddamnyamanProf

This site is turning to boxden with all this lame trolling shyt allowed

Compare trolling Bron fans to being a racist pedo brehs :laff:

This thread says "LeGBT member" no one is taking shots at LeBron James the black father don't worry breh :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: