@GoddamnyamanProf is a PEDOPHILE

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
these nikkas more mad at us than the fact Prof is a racist pedo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Prof is the one calling everyone here Trump supporters if they dont dikkride Bron and other Bron fans latched onto that fakkit ass narrative. If this thread was about Swag, one of y'all maybe even you would've brought up Kobe

Everyone knows Swag is a troll, Prof has presented himself like a serious poster who was above "casuals" and "Trump supporting Bron haters". He's also a racist, I dont see Swag caping for baby african boys to be raised as fakkits. Plus I never complained when Swag has been banned :yeshrug:

Aint nobody mad you dumb nikka. But you’re correlating this cac to LeBron like that fukkin means something. Wtf does any player have to do with someone being a pedo?

You even asked OP to change the title on some troll shyt. You really lame as fukk I see you don’t get any entertainment outside of this website

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Look at you trolling again. Time to put you on ignore with swag pedo ass & that cac sccit

put me on ignore than you c00n ass fakkit. This thread exposes a racist cac who is a pedophile and you worried about about fukking Bron. NO ONE in this fukking thread is even talking about Bron, the title just says LeGBT. You're the only one defending your KANGS honor while ignoring a racist cac that you been dapping for months calling other black men Trump supporters when in reality Prof is the one of the Trump/Epstein wave. fukking loser :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Aint nobody mad you dumb nikka. But you’re correlating this cac to LeBron like that fukkin means something. Wtf does any player have to do with someone being a pedo?

You even asked OP to change the title on some troll shyt. You really lame as fukk I see you don’t get any entertainment outside of this website
Wait, so that wasn't even the original title and someone asked OP to change it to that?

And this wasn't the forum it was posted in but some mod moved it here?

And that mod knew about this for six years and did nothing?

And they still ain't gonna do nothing to the rest of the fools in those thread who are posting suspect shyt about minor girls, haters and staff members among them?

A whole lotta shyt about some people getting exposed right now.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

NO ONE IS CORRELATING THIS CAC TO BRON YOU REMEDIAL TRANNY LOVING OLD FLABBY fakkit

LEGBT = HIS FANS

if you've noticed, BRON HIMSELF HAS NEVER MADE A STATEMENT AGREEING WITH THE DUMBASS shyt HIS FANS SAY, SO LEGBT DOESN'T = LEBRON. LEGBT = HIS FANS. DUMBASS.

Also, The original title was "Coligate PSA" nikka no one would've saw this shyt if he didnt change the thread. Go kill yourself you c00n fakkit.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait, you've admitting knowing about and hiding this thread for SIX YEARS without doing anything to the posters involved and we all know there are a dozen other threads like it and I'm supposed to suddenly act fake outraged at this moment?

Why am I suddenly going to get outraged today about something that has been KNOWN has been going on on this site for years?

If this shyt is so appalling, then how did you know about it six years and do NOTHING to the posters involved until now?

You keep showing your ass. But keep attacking me instead of the actual fools who posted that shyt and the mods like you who refuse to moderate them.

HAHAHA

HE STILL HASNT ADMONISHED THE CAC.

HES LITERALLY CAPING FOR HIM.

I NEVER READ ONE POST IN THAT THREAD
SO IDK WHO WAS IN IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
@GoddamnyamanProf
Hey fakkit..
Remember all that reckless talk you were doing in my inbox..
Pedo ass got exposed just like I said you would..
Just didn’t come by my hands..
Your name is shyt out here
giphy.gif

Matter of fact..
Post up so I can neg you into oblivion..
I got enough rep for you
You off my ignore list..
I’m going to make it a hot for your fakkit, pedo cac ass..
You can’t run now bytch:umad:
:WhooPJ:

@GoddamnyamanProf nikkas already on your heels it’s over for your basement dwelling dikk riding pasty faced pedophilic ass..

full

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
We should be celebrating a cac pedo being banned instead its turning into bron vs kobe and thread titles:francis: I will say this...when swag got banned everyone laughed at LWO. So now that a bron stan got banned his stans are fair game . Take it like a man:unimpressed:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Wait, so that wasn't even the original title and someone asked OP to change it to that?

And this wasn't the forum it was posted in but some mod moved it here?

And that mod knew about this for six years and did nothing?

And they still ain't gonna do nothing to the rest of the fools in those thread who are posting suspect shyt about minor girls, haters and staff members among them?

A whole lotta shyt about some people getting exposed right now.

LOOK AT THIS CLOWN YA’LL.

HE’S MORE CONCERNED WIT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD THAN HIS LIL BUTT BUDDY BEIN A PEDO.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIIT UP.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We should be celebrating a cac pedo being banned instead its turning into bron vs kobe and thread titles:francis: I will say this...when swag got banned everyone laughed at LWO. So now that a bron stan got banned his stans are fair game . Take it like a man:unimpressed:

EXACTLY and LWO doesn’t even defend swag like that. Just laugh at his trolling but didn’t he just get banned today? Kobe fans ain’t mad about it