WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I mean they suck blood off of tiny wee wee's in your religion so :dead:

IM NOT A HASIDIC JEW, SO NAAH

:camby:

THAT OBSCURE VARIATION OF A BRIIT IS ALSO A VERY RARE PRACTICE, EVEN WITHIN THEIR COMMUNITY. ID SAY LESS THAN .01% OF HASIDIC JEWS PRACTICE THAT

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hol up

Is this just a dirty plot by the Kobe fanboy club to discredit dude??:sas1:

can't lie, I've thought about fabricating a story about one of you nikkas and seeing how it plays out :russ:

But nah, this whole thing actually started with Prof caping for Charlize in that thread about Mario Lopez calling her out. That's when guys started to bring up the pedo shyt/Disney thread and CHICAGO confirmed it.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This shyt with the white boy is unsettling, but you guys have let him rock after making pedo remarks 6 years ago...

Swag made pedo remarks 5 years ago and is still here too, and has a motherfukker in this thread defending him. But the fact these guys have been allowed to post 5-6 years after revealing pedophilic nature, means that the "mods" on here have been defending these dudes the whole time. You guys are guilty by association...

Agree that any "jokes" that are pedo in nature should get people permanently banned, clean the community up around here...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt with the white boy is unsettling, but you guys have let him rock after making pedo remarks 6 years ago...

Swag made pedo remarks 5 years ago and is still here too, and has a motherfukker in this thread defending him. But the fact these guys have been allowed to post 5-6 years after revealing pedophilic nature, means that the "mods" on here have been defending these dudes the whole time. You guys are guilty by association...

Agree that any "jokes" that are pedo in nature should get people permanently banned, clean the community up around here...

THERE IS NO "BUT" YOU WEAK fakkit.

I DIDNT READ ONE POST IN THAT DISNEY THREAD AND DONT KNOW WHO WAS IN IT.

SOMEONE @ ME LAST NIGHT AND ASKED ME TO CONFIRM IF DUDE POSTED IN IT.

I TOOK A QUICK SEARCH AND THE REST IS HISTORY.
:devil:
:evil:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

I DIDNT READ ONE POST IN THAT DISNEY THREAD AND DONT KNOW WHO WAS IN IT.

SOMEONE @ ME LAST NIGHT AND ASKED ME TO CONFIRM IF DUDE POSTED IN IT.

I TOOK A QUICK SEARCH AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

nikka shut your soft ass up. You the most emotional mid-40s nikka ever, you lame ass nikka...

There is no "but", you dumb ass nikka. I'm not apologizing for dude, you remedial ass clown...

I'm saying your bytch ass has let dude rock for 6 years after making the initial post, why the fukk you engaging in the activities today? You have collaborative authority to dust dude and the other pedo, the fukk you been waiting on?

Your faux aggression works really well for your old washed ass on here, cornball ass nikka...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LMAO

HE WAS SO CONFIDENT WHEN HE THOUGHT
THE EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED...

I NEVER DELETED THAT THREAD.
I JUST REMOVED IT FROM THE PUBLIC.

Then why not ban all the guys who were saying perverted shyt in the thread? Why hide the evidence and then just selectively pull it out to fuel your stans wars? I wasn't even here when it happened, but y'all making it sound like a lot more than one guy was involved, right?

You were a mod when it happened, you did nothing about the ACTUAL people pulling shyt in that thread.

I just did a search on the girl in that "exposal" comment you posted, and there were a TON of similar posts made about her going way back. Dozens and dozens of posters, including several LeBron haters, including at least two STAFF MEMBERS. But no one doing shyt about them, are they? You moderate based on your stan wars, not based on the shyt that actually gets posted.

And @CHICAGO admitting that he knew all about the thread and was basically saving it. How many LeBron haters are in that thread? How many staff members?

He cares more about his stan wars than he does about actual moderation.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka shut your soft ass up. You the most emotional mid-40s nikka ever, you lame ass nikka...

There is no "but", you dumb ass nikka. I'm not apologizing for dude, you remedial ass clown...

I'm saying your bytch ass has let dude rock for 6 years after making the initial post, why the fukk you engaging in the activities today? You have collaborative authority to dust dude and the other pedo, the fukk you been waiting on?

Your faux aggression works really well for your old washed ass on here, cornball ass nikka...

YOURE CLEARLY THE REMEDIAL ONE.

I JUST SAID I NEVER SAW THAT POST
UNTIL SOMEONE ASKED ME TO CONFIRM
IF HE POSTED IN THAT THREAD.

THE FACT THAT YOU RAN IN HERE...
GAVE DUDE A QUICK REPROACH
AND USED 90% OF YOUR POST
TO SHIFT BLAME TO THE MODS SHOWS YOURE p*ssy.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Then why not ban all the guys who were saying perverted shyt in the thread? Why hide the evidence and then just selectively pull it out to fuel your stans wars? I wasn't even here when it happened, but y'all making it sound like a lot more than one guy was involved, right?

You were a mod when it happened, you did nothing about the ACTUAL people pulling shyt in that thread.

I just did a search on the girl in that "exposal" comment you posted, and there were a TON of similar posts made about her going way back. Dozens and dozens of posters, including several LeBron haters, including at least two STAFF MEMBERS. But no one doing shyt about them, are they? You moderate based on your stan wars, not based on the shyt that actually gets posted.

And @CHICAGO admitting that he knew all about the thread and was basically saving it. How many LeBron haters are in that thread? How many staff members?

HAHAHAH

LOOK AT THE LEGBT YALL.

THESE nikkaS ARE REALLY HOMOSEXUALS

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

giphy.gif