God of War reviews

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'll wait for the friends to get it/watch em play it before deciding to get it myself. Hopefully, it won't be the same situation like W3 and TLOU where I end up playing a game that's cheeks.:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach and Hiphoplives4eva stay trolling. Stop fallin for the bait. shyt is funny honestly. :skip:

112 replies in this thread....Meach got 18 of em. :laff:

that shyt good
I know they trolling. They can't be this stupid. HHL4E is blantant. Meach tries to disguise it as meaningful dialogue.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_oyzcwjfg0j1wzb0pfo1_500.gif
:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did we really think GOW was going to score anything less than great.

shyt hits all the notes that makes a game review well these days (not saying thats bad, just a sign of the times)

You can kinda tell what a game will get based on initial press coverage, scope, themes, branding, etc now a days.

I'm ready to play it for my self and see how i feel about it compared to the previous games.

It's not a trash game/franchise though. If it's truly garbage, you can see through it easy. I can see cats not liking the game, but they are obviously the exception. No different than cats who don't like movies that are universally praised. Some want to go against the grain. Some wants clicks and attention. :yeshrug:

All this "copying" of other franchises is redundant and overblown. Every game has copied some other game at this point. A lot of originators don't even get the credit for being the first. There's also games that have tried to copy other formulas and have failed miserably. Is every side scrolling game a copy of Pitfall? Every FPS game is a copy of Doom? Etc. Cats only bring that shyt up to hate. We're at an age where cutscene to gameplay transition is fluid now. So if that makes a game "cinematic" that is bad?

You just got mufukkaz mad that Sony has delivered AGAIN and makes cats mad. Dunno why....just buy a Playstation. Sony has it's misses/failures too, but you can't shyt on them for at least trying. They've delivered exclusive heat EVERY gen and instead of :salute: them, others get mad.

Playstation and Nintendo will always be around because they get it. They understand that good exclusive games you can't get anywhere else will always keep them around. The multiplats are good and fine, but if you want to be at the top you have to deliver experiences you can't get elsewhere. They understand that.

see yall friday!!

KaBUkot.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Idk what Sony clowns said that but I think HZD was just okay. I wasn't feeling it like that. Zelda was a bit better to me but I wasn't feeling that game all that much either :manny:

See, HZD was incredible to me. But everyone isn't gonna have the same opinion. You're a clear example of being in the minority on that game. And that's cool.