God of War reviews

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No game deserves 10s because no game is perfect
A 10 doesn't mean perfect, i'm sure you know that. That's like saying reviewers should hold back a 10/10 score for games until one exists which will never exists. A 10/10 means the game did enough so much that any identifiable flaws aren't really bothersome. that's all. :smile:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Interesting how Xbox stans stay all up in PS4 threads while we never visit theirs.

Been saying that forever.

Even this thread...who has the 2nd most posts...... :whistle:

Go Hang Out In The Sea Of Thieves thread....
by yourself :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A 10 doesn't mean perfect, i'm sure you know that. That's like saying reviewers should hold back a 10/10 score for games until one exists which will never exists. A 10/10 means the game did enough so much that any identifiable flaws aren't really bothersome. that's all. :smile:

But how many 10/10 games ignored obvious flaws that warranted a lesser score?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But how many 10/10 games ignored obvious flaws that warranted a lesser score?
That's a question better suited for the reviewer and ultimately there's no objective process to reviewing a game. What's a flaw to one doesn't necessarily mean anything to another. You could point out an "obvious" flaw in something like TLOU and say "Well u can kill Ashley in RE4 but not Ellie in TLOU? Game is not a 10/10 obvious flaw is obvious". Saying a game warrants a lower score sounds arrogant as if to say your own opinion should take precedence over someone else's. it's all opinions at the end of the day :manny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2015 : Bloodborne - 92 Metacritic :wow:
2016 : Uncharted 4 - 93 Metacritic :wow:
2017 : Horizon Zero Dawn - 89 Metacritic :wow: , Persona 5 - 93 Metacritic :wow:
2018 : God of War - 94 Metacritic (and rising :mjgrin: )

Through all the criticism, Sony remains a benevolent figure and continues to provide for the players :Mayweather:

What do all of these games (as well as Nintendos exclusives) have in common? Thats right, almost all of these exclusives are single player and IF it has online capabilities, its a nice little add on that doesn't affect the overall score of the game too much. Meanwhile, Phil Spencer and Microlawst continue to prioritize multiplayer games instead of looking at the big picture :smartdumb:

Sony always wins :Mayweather:

git git git graah :desiigner:

This mayweather smiley needs to be official :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pre-ordered...need that ish delivered to my crib by the time I'm outta work next week.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Heard the same praise for Breath of the Wild, which turned out to be boring as piss imo.

With that said, I'm looking forward to GOW.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
w5gAtAv.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The rave reviews have me suspicious. I saw one saying something along the lines of 'it was the best game I ever played'. It better be Witcher 3/Blood and Wine good for that to happen.

Regardless, Jesus, Microsoft have absolutely shyt the bed in terms of exclusives. This is not a debate anymore, as it stands, Sony Exclusives >>>>>>>>>>>>> Microsoft exclusives. This has been true for years now. With a small gap at the start of Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 gen.

GoW and now Spider-Man, what are they going to do next?

I wanted to buy an Xbox for next gen (nothing wrong on Sony's part just burnout and boredom from having a PS3 and PS4 consecutively), but Microsoft still have no games, never mind good ones. They aren't making me want to buy their consoles. :francis:

If Sony bring back platformers like Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper and make a Ratchet and Clank sequel, its over.

You went from having Mass Effect as an exclusive to Sea of Theives. They don't care about games anymore, that is not Microsoft's focus at this point.

Sony Console/ Nintendo Console/ PC it is for next gen.:francis: