God of War reviews

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Amazing? no, but it's there, there's like over 18 cinematic cutscenes that shows Zelda's growth/insecurities/bond with the champions/her father/failures/why she appointed link as her knight/and awakening. That's isn't even including your in game story progression with the new champions.

The game just wasn't linear at all, that's it.
I disagree... it may not be the GOAT storyline like with Ocarina of Time... but it was still a solid story and amazing graphics... I'm looking forward to the next zelda... they gotta do an ocarina of time type game where you can go back in the past or to the future to see what happens if you don't defeat gannon and the bosses... :manny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I disagree... it may not be the GOAT storyline like with Ocarina of Time... but it was still a solid story and amazing graphics... I'm looking forward to the next zelda... they gotta do an ocarina of time type game where you can go back in the past or to the future to see what happens if you don't defeat gannon and the bosses... :manny:

when I say not amazing, I mean not as deep. The story honestly felt like an entire reboot. In terms of a Zelda story that actually connects to the name itself "Legend of Zelda" it actually made a hell of a lot of sense if people were actually paying attention to the cutscenes. The game felt like one big arc, and it truly focused more so on Zelda herself.

I'm sure the next game will feel like some episode 2 where it's about how link awakens the triforce of courage while dealing with brand new enemy. I kind of see what they're doing, and looking forward to it.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don't own a PS4 the last GOW I played was GOW 3, and I've always gone the PlayStation over x box route, but I seriously think all these 10/10 pre-reviews are paid off reviewers because Sony wants a cash grab. That's what I would do if I was a Sony exec. Everybody runs out and buys it and then when they're disappointed like "This isn't as good as the critics said" :francis: Sonys going to be like :manny: "Oh well, what are you going to do, return the game? We already got your money." Then everyone's just going to moan and complain and make YouTube videos like they did with MGS-TFP talking about what a let down it was, but the bottom line is the production company and Sony still made money. This is all about money at this point and they have a great formula to extract it from their consumer base.

Or...hear me out for a sec, or the game is just that good. It could all be so simple.:yeshrug:

AceAge

Pro
Daps
Bribing journalists was what MS did with the Halo 3 800 dollar goodie bag.

But it was all good then
:mjpls:
Everybody acting butt hurt because Sony used some payola. I'm sure the game is good, but I'm also sure Sony paid people too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everybody acting butt hurt because Sony used some payola. I'm sure the game is good, but I'm also sure Sony paid people too.

No payola was needed. God of War has been a great franchise for over a decade.
Ascension is where the slippage began so they went back to the drawing board and apparently came up with greatness.

When GTA consistently gets 97 plus MC scores it's payola? How bout Mario and Zelda? Sometimes a game is just special and apparently Sony has done it again. It's not like they don't have a history of it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't own a PS4 the last GOW I played was GOW 3, and I've always gone the PlayStation over x box route, but I seriously think all these 10/10 pre-reviews are paid off reviewers because Sony wants a cash grab. That's what I would do if I was a Sony exec. Everybody runs out and buys it and then when they're disappointed like "This isn't as good as the critics said" :francis: Sonys going to be like :manny: "Oh well, what are you going to do, return the game? We already got your money." Then everyone's just going to moan and complain and make YouTube videos like they did with MGS-TFP talking about what a let down it was, but the bottom line is the production company and Sony still made money. This is all about money at this point and they have a great formula to extract it from their consumer base.
Exactly. They did the exact same thing with MGS V and these idiots continue to fall for it.

these prepaid reviews are all fugazi

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all didn't make this thread past 12 pages. If they did or didn't purchase reviews/if it's good or not , you find out next week when you play it.:yeshrug: