God of War reviews

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Will you fukking losers get a life already. I likely have thrown away more PS4 titles than your broke ass could even afford.

Everyone on that Switch wave anyways, so FOH with this gay shyt. God of War is PS4's last hurrah. Enjoy your cinematic movie game hype while it lasts.

In the mean time, put your poms poms down and go drink some water. You sound dehydrated.
:laff:

Playing what?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Game is probably great but all these early review copy guys are usually full of shyt. Give the game a high rating so you can keep getting those early review copies.

Also, going by the reviews a lot of what they are saying reminds me of Rise of the Tomb Raider. A contained open world, and the kid encourages you to explore hidden locations. Sounds like Tombs. All of these reviews though are kinda lame with explaining shyt though so this might be way off.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
believe it or not, @Hiphoplives4eva does play the Switch a lot. he's on my friend's list and is usually on. it's either him, his kids, or him playing a game with his kids, I guess.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, going by the reviews a lot of what they are saying reminds me of Rise of the Tomb Raider. A contained open world, and the kid encourages you to explore hidden locations. Sounds like Tombs.

Sounds like a shytload of games. :gucci:

Mixing linearity / open world gameplay and encouraging exploration is something pioneered by Rise of the Tomb Raider now. :deadmanny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
image.png
:ohhh:

I didn’t keep track, but once I had access to the lake, I spent roughly half-a-dozen hours doing whatever I could before returning to the story. Throughout the game, there’s good reason to explore every nook and cranny all over again, to the point that God of War often starts feeling like a Zelda game. (Or, honestly, Darksiders.)

:ohhh:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Hiphoplives4eva going in on everybody in here

:damn: :wow:
The term is "hangry"

I had an ex like that. When she didn't have anything to eat that day she would be :fire: then once she ate she was :wub:

@Hiphoplives4eva has been so starved by Microsoft that he's not himself and is just lashing out. Please Microsoft. Feed him :mjcry: