God of War reviews

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Will you fukking losers get a life already. I likely have thrown away more PS4 titles than your broke ass could even afford.

Everyone on that Switch wave anyways, so FOH with this gay shyt. God of War is PS4's last hurrah. Enjoy your cinematic movie game hype while it lasts.

In the mean time, put your poms poms down and go drink some water. You sound dehydrated.
Last hurrah :russ:

Detroit next month :umad:

Spider man in September :umad:

Days gone :umad:

Tlou 2:umad:

Ghosts of tsushimi :umad:

Sony dropping hit after hit while you had to switch sides and cling to Nintendo who haven’t dropped fukk all this year :umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Foh. Numerous sony clowns claimed Horizon was far better than BOTW, when EVERYONE knows nothing could be further from the truth.

Game was trash like most of the overhyped Sony exclusives.

M$ exclusives have been trash as well btw, so FOH with the stan bullshyt
Well im one of the biggest Zelda fans I know and BOTW was boring to me.(not saying its wack) So it wouldnt be hard for me to prefer another good game over it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Well im one of the biggest Zelda fans I know and BOTW was boring to me.(not saying its wack) So it wouldnt be hard for me to prefer another good game over it.
Zelda my fav franchise ever and I keeping putting it down every time I try it. It’s not clicking for me. But I ain’t giving up:mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Will you fukking losers get a life already. I likely have thrown away more PS4 titles than your broke ass could even afford.

Everyone on that Switch wave anyways, so FOH with this gay shyt. God of War is PS4's last hurrah. Enjoy your cinematic movie game hype while it lasts.

In the mean time, put your poms poms down and go drink some water. You sound dehydrated.

:mjlol: stop it fam.... just stop xbox lawst... you catching feelings cause you know what I say is true...:EmpGood:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i will never understand how grown men can stan a single console.

to me thats just young or broke ppl shyt.

It's just an appealing factor. that's how it's been for me when it came to Nintendo.

Console wars tho, it's a different story.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Zelda my fav franchise ever and I keeping putting it down every time I try it. It’s not clicking for me. But I ain’t giving up:mjcry:
Bro I figured it out. It doesnt really have alot of classic “Zelda” elements. Even the music is sparse. There’s barely a story. Honestly the shyt feels like the MGSV of the Zelda franchise. If that makes any sense.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Get the dlc and play it on master mode

nah it won't change a thing. if it doesn't click, it just doesn't. BOTW is simply a game about going through and finding out how to use the full extent of the world to your gameplay. The story bits aren't thrown at you (memories and divine beasts) and the interaction with NPCs all very from the many ways you can approach them. Some don't have the time for all that, and I'm not saying that like it's bad thing, trust me.

As I'm reading the the GOW review, without spoiling, it kinda follows the BOTW formula to a small degree, in this sense.

You don’t find collectibles; you find entire chunks of story tucked behind a mossy wall or under a tropical island. God of War, like last year’s Nier: Automata and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, rewards the player who inspects its immaculately designed world as if it were a hidden object game.

From what I'm reading, you can play all the way through this game, love it, walk back and be like "HOLY shyt, what?" and find a whole new source of enjoyment out of the game.