Daps
Xbots, your daddy has spoken :wow:

2f7.jpg

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Dawg the game dont even come out until next friday, why tf these reviews out so early? it it usually like this? :dwillhuh: they doing combat breakdowns and shyt, i mean i was gonna cop anyway cause kratos is piff but they need to chill with the spoilers.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Dawg the game dont even come out until next friday, why tf these reviews out so early? it it usually like this? :dwillhuh: they doing combat breakdowns and shyt, i mean i was gonna cop anyway cause kratos is piff but they need to chill with the spoilers.

reviewers always getting review copies early, bruh. wouldn't make sense if they didn't get it early to build on the hype.

happened with

BOTW
Horizon
Mario
Person 5

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

this cracker is retarded. If this is who is reviewing games, this shyt is fukked up.

Skill Up called it game of the generation

this cracker is also retarded. Never played Devil May Cry or Bayonetta in his life.

First off, that is literally describing like... 90% of video games. "Story based" is vague as a motherfukker but since I'm detecting stannery afoot I'm going to guess you mean "third person over the shoulder" games which began exploding in popularity fukking 12 years ago.

Second
Your Source for the Critical Reception of Video Games.

Don't lie when it's easily disproven.
1 of the four games you mentioned are indie.
The Last of Us is an RPG with loot and a crafting system to go alongside a traditional Zelda style open world? :ohhh:

GOW is far more Zelda than whatever weird narrative you have. Like it's obvious that's influence #1.
TLOU doesn't have rpg elements but it does have crafting and upgrading which a lot of new games have. Zelda never had a "traditional open world" until BOTW came out.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
TLOU2 loading up in the chamber
Gonna be a long year for that other company :win:

Spiderman, TLOU2, Detroit Become Human, Ghosts of Tsushima.... Not counting other sleeper hits on the way.... :mjlol: Xbox HAS like NOTHING anyone wants to play... :heh: Gawddamn I would commit that if I was a loyal MS fan...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Spiderman, TLOU2, Detroit Become Human, Ghosts of Tsushima.... Not counting other sleeper hits on the way.... :mjlol: Xbox HAS like NOTHING anyone wants to play... :heh: Gawddamn I would commit that if I was a loyal MS fan...
Will you fukking losers get a life already. I likely have thrown away more PS4 titles than your broke ass could even afford.

Everyone on that Switch wave anyways, so FOH with this gay shyt. God of War is PS4's last hurrah. Enjoy your cinematic movie game hype while it lasts.

In the mean time, put your poms poms down and go drink some water. You sound dehydrated.