God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i could see Atreus/Loki having a miles morales spin off after ragnarok, with Mjolnir and his bow.

I could see him moving more swift and nimble like ellie vs joel

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea, this was said when the game first dropped.

Yeah, I def missed this discussion the first time around. I never thought of it but he does kind of look like Kratos, explains why he hates Thor too :patrice:

Think Thor pushes his shyt back and Atreus does some magic to turn him into the serpent…thus kind of birthing him.

6ilw3ngrlnm71.jpg

Breh if they got actual time travel in this game its gonna be the absolute GOAT. They even theorized we could be playing as a much older Atreus from another timeline.

The fact that they aren’t showing a lot of gameplay makes me think it has more to do with pulling a MGS2/TLOU2 rather than they aren’t ready. All the gameplay clips look like they take place in the first hour. I definitely think they are hiding a lot of shyt.

Also the whole “you are not alone” tagline in the cg trailer makes me think you aren’t with kratos in this game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
by the way Gizmo, i think Atreus will surpass Kratos in power

hell look at his bloodline

he has the blood of the Greek Olympians on one side, Spartan Rage etc. and the Norse Giants, their magic, language etc.

dude is going to be OP

Yeah seems likely. He won’t have Kratos’ fighting spirit/rage though.

Its like Gohan and Goku (even though gohan is half human) he was always meant to be stronger than goku but he never had the same fight or die mentality and ultimately he had to go to school, get a job, etc. couldn’t compete with goku in the end.

I’m sure super changed that though idk i dont keep up with it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Its like Gohan and Goku (even though gohan is half human) he was always meant to be stronger than goku but he never had the same fight or die mentality and ultimately he had to go to school, get a job, etc. couldn’t compete with goku in the end.

He used Spartan Rage in the game it's what caused him to get sick before he realized he was a god

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

agreed, Kratos is still a Spartan and trained as a soldier since birth. Atreus might have more theoretical power, but that doesn't mean he is, like you said, have that warrior mindset