God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
The only thing we heard about Thor in GOW 1.....was thay he murdered every person he interacted with :damn: Every single story Mimir told us ended in a borderline genocide. He left his own son half dead which is why Atreus was able to stab him. This is THOR the God of Thuder he is Kratos if never matured and continued living in anger and hunger for battle. Thor whooping ass in that first fight:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Come on bro let's not act like my man Kratos isn't known as the Ghost of Sparta!! :stopitslime: That type of rage doesn't just "go away". He tempered that joint due to his wife Faye but make no mistake, it's still there simmering.:demonic:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
now i gotta replay the og god of was game in october, :skip::pachaha: gotta refresh my memory , plus i havent tried the new 60fps, like i did with control

I really want to do another playthrough on pc with uncapped fps and some of the mods they got. I still got to beat those damn Valkyries. If there was a way I could port my ps4 save over to pc and then run a new game plus shyt would be lit.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Come on bro let's not act like my man Kratos isn't known as the Ghost of Sparta!! :stopitslime: That type of rage doesn't just "go away". He tempered that joint due to his wife Faye but make no mistake, it's still there simmering.:demonic:
We saw him finally move on amd accept that past. Thor JUST lost 2 sons and his brother to the 2 people who've been pissing his father the KING of that realm off. Plus his ex wife :pachaha: :ufdup: Just saying don't think good writing means running through Thor like he's one of them draugrs.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
We saw him finally move on and accept that past. Thor JUST lost 2 sons and his brother to the 2 people who've been pissing his father the KING of that realm off. Plus his ex wife :pachaha: :ufdup: Just saying don't think good writing means running through Thor like he's one of them draugrs.

Having to retrieve the Blades of Chaos, a relic of your past, in order to save your son, a product of your new life was my favorite moment in the game and perfect metaphor for the bolded.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thinking bout the story for a min. So Thor really waited 3 years to run this fade after Kratos killed Modi and Magni???

Thor like

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think after kratos defeats Thor, we will be able to wield the hammer and use it as a weapon :banderas:

Thats a guarantee and its gonna be fukking LIT wielding the Frost Axe and Mjolnir at the same time against Odin, throwing and recalling both dual wielding :damn: ice and thunder damage and then switch in the blades for some fire :wow: all 3 elements, ice fire and lightning

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thats a guarantee and its gonna be fukking LIT wielding the Frost Axe and Mjolnir at the same time against Odin, throwing and recalling both dual wielding :damn: ice and thunder damage and then switch in the blades for some fire :wow: all 3 elements, ice fire and lightning

Yea it's really got potential to be one of the goat battle systems. As someone who went into "give me god of war" blind. I really had to learn the ins and outs of this system. Once u get it downpacked it's insanely satisfying. I'll be pissed if we don't get to wield Mjolnir along with the axe and blades.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't wait for Atreus to find out the truth and Lysandra and Calliope (Kratos wife and daughter he unknowingly killed in the first game)