God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yeah, I def missed this discussion the first time around. I never thought of it but he does kind of look like Kratos, explains why he hates Thor too :patrice:

Think Thor pushes his shyt back and Atreus does some magic to turn him into the serpent…thus kind of birthing him.

6ilw3ngrlnm71.jpg

Breh if they got actual time travel in this game its gonna be the absolute GOAT. They even theorized we could be playing as a much older Atreus from another timeline.

The fact that they aren’t showing a lot of gameplay makes me think it has more to do with pulling a MGS2/TLOU2 rather than they aren’t ready. All the gameplay clips look like they take place in the first hour. I definitely think they are hiding a lot of shyt.

Also the whole “you are not alone” tagline in the cg trailer makes me think you aren’t with kratos in this game.
It's definitely going to be some epic shyt, breh.
They bout to throw us off. I feel it.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In high school spanish class our teacher had a hangover and put this movie on. Alexis and Shay kept talking during the movie so she turned it off and yelled at us and gave us a fukk ton of busy work.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

God of War Ragnarok will go live for pre-order tomorrow July 15 and details around the PS5 resolution have been revealed through the Store promotional material.

UK Retailer ShopTo has started to send a promotional email for the pre-order of God of War Ragnarok and it contains some information on the PS5 features including 3D Audio.

Based on this information, it has been found that there will be two render modes in the game. One will allow the game to render at native 4K with 30 FPS performance. The other mode will allow the game to run at a dynamic 4K resolution with 60 FPS performance.

• Feel your journey through the Norse realms, made possible by immersive haptic feedback and adaptive trigger functionality.
  • Take advantage of multidirectional 3D Audio; hear enemies approaching from any direction.
  • Bask in the beautiful worlds you travel through, brought to life by precise art direction and arresting attention to detail.
  • Switch between full 4K resolution at a targeted 30 frames per second, or dynamic resolution upscaled to 4K at a targeted 60fps