God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rodrigo-idalino-atreus-board-finals3.jpg
games is going to end with adult atreus right?

(fan art)

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll cop it...but I'm going on record of being tired of playing lilly white ass characters :childplease:

That son better not be annoying af Sony.
I could handle the kid in the first game but an adolescent whiny cac is something I will not stand for :ufdup:
Why you complaining about playing the main protagonist of the series that has been Greek since literally the first game in 2005:why: this is like complaining why fukking Nathan drake is a white guy in Uncharted 4

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why you complaining about playing the main protagonist of the series that has been Greek since literally the first game in 2005:why: this is like complaining why fukking Nathan drake is a white guy in Uncharted 4
im personally tired of Mario casting this short Italian plumber. hoping the next one we get to play as a tall Canadian fisherman.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im personally tired of Mario casting this short Italian plumber. hoping the next one we get to play as a tall Canadian fisherman.
I mean I can see wanting a non-white protagonist if they replace Kratos in a future god of war game for a new perspective, but complaining why Kratos is still “white (Ancient Greek) is weird.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

im personally tired of Mario casting this short Italian plumber. hoping the next one we get to play as a tall Canadian fisherman

So I’m wrong for wanting lesser known cultures and their gods getting some shine :stopitslime:

Kratos could’ve knocked up Isis or some shyt and we’d be running around with Bast...anything other than Norse gods :yeshrug:, but the games fire so I’ll begrudgingly play.

Let a nikka dream damn :why:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I’m wrong for wanting lesser known cultures and their gods getting some shine :stopitslime:

Kratos could’ve knocked up Isis or some shyt and we’d be running around with Bast...anything other than Norse gods :yeshrug:, but the games fire so I’ll begrudgingly play.

Let a nikka dream damn :why:
im breaking balls, I get what you saying. The industry caters heavily to white and asian characters unfortunately. sorry to say but I think a black man voicing Kratos is the closest you gonna get with this series as far as a non white Kratos.

it'd be interesting if the GoW devs took a crack at Sahara culture and mythology. there's a deep well to pull from there.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
im breaking balls, I get what you saying. The industry caters heavily to white and asian characters unfortunately. sorry to say but I think a black man voicing Kratos is the closest you gonna get with this series as far as a non white Kratos.

it'd be interesting if the GoW devs took a crack at Sahara culture and mythology. there's a deep well to pull from there.
Exactly.

The tired saying is "B-but it'll never sell" well it doesn't sell because cacs don't try and a property as dope as GoW could've sold Kratos smashing homegirl from Ferngully and we'd have him running around with Beastboy or something :mjlol:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

The tired saying is "B-but it'll never sell" well it doesn't sell because cacs don't try and a property as dope as GoW could've sold Kratos smashing homegirl from Ferngully and we'd have him running around with Beastboy or something :mjlol:
The thing is there’s a rumor that the next game will be in Egypt but Atreus the protagonist so it would still be a white guy :mjlol: