God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if this game tries to get away with 10 troll boss fights again, at least the dragons were different:skip:

I'd take a a quarter of the boss encounters over pallet swaps, people don't criticize the enemy variety enough, worst part of the game just like re7.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
If the main bosses are only Thor and Freya and possibly the boy I will be disappointed

I'm thinking two things, either Odin is the last boss and Kratos and Atreus end up traveling with Mimir to distant lands to continue a war against all gods everywhere or.....

Boy ends up dying like the real Ragnarok and we get a return to form of old Kratos :demonic:

In fact.... That would make the most sense because if Boy dies along with the Norse gods, the only way to ressurect him would be to go to Egypt were Anubis and Osiris reside :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
I'm thinking two things, either Odin is the last boss and Kratos and Atreus end up traveling with Mimir to distant lands to continue a war against all gods everywhere or.....

BOY
ends up dying like the real Ragnarok and we get a return to form of old Kratos :demonic:
starting to get worried Ragnarok will play like a DLC instead of being a true sequel with the lack of boss fight talk
all I know is GOW3 has to be filled with bosses from multiple pantheons like I speculated in my previous post
I mean multiple Gods from across the world trying to take Kratos down on some John Wick shyt
that would be dope and would be a nice change of pace in the series
they have the technology now to start pantheon splicing and speed up the series
I think they said they want a total of 5 GOW games and the only way to do that is to start having Kratos visit multiple pantheons in the same game
The drama can stretch over multiple games

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
starting to get worried Ragnarok will play like a DLC instead of being a true sequel with the lack of boss fight talk
all I know is GOW3 has to be filled with bosses from multiple pantheons like I speculated in my previous post
I mean multiple Gods from across the world trying to take Kratos down on some John Wick shyt
that would be dope and would be a nice change of pace in the series
they have the technology now to start pantheon splicing and speed up the series
I think they said they want a total of 5 GOW games and the only way to do that is to start having Kratos visit multiple pantheons in the same game
The drama can stretch over multiple games
Egypt.

A bunch of damn sand. I don't know how they make that shyt interesting unless they have kratos going to some alternate Egyptian dimension. Like an alternate land of the dead, for God's.

Japan or Celtics next. Save Egypt for last.

Then, wake kratos up in a bunker In modern times for ps6.
Escapes from the bunker
His son is god of the world behind the scenes with a Pantheon of gods at his command.

Kratos is forced to do one last mission after escaping his slumbered captivity to reconcile with his son and destroy all his cronies

Featuring modern destruction physics as kratos rips through skyscrapers, the suburbs and a series of modern monumental locations.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Egypt.

A bunch of damn sand. I don't know how they make that shyt interesting unless they have kratos going to some alternate Egyptian dimension. Like an alternate land of the dead, for God's.

Japan or Celtics next. Save Egypt for last.

Then, wake kratos up in a bunker In modern times for ps6.
Escapes from the bunker
His son is god of the world behind the scenes with a Pantheon of gods at his command.

Kratos is forced to do one last mission after escaping his slumbered captivity to reconcile with his son and destroy all his cronies

Featuring modern destruction physics as kratos rips through skyscrapers, the suburbs and a series of modern monumental locations.
:russ:
:ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They just need to hit me up for the modern story I already got it mapped out.

And the God of War Egypt game kratos gets basically killed by a human. Later in time some dumbass humans resurrect betrayus and he basically takes over as a demigod of the planet going on to resurrect Gods who will follow him in his command

A human who works in the underground bunker either makes a mistake or realizes The tyranny that is taking place in the world because of these Resurrections and sets forth a chain of events that wakes resurrects or recreates kratos into his body.

From there it's high octane until Midway through the game when kratos is giving a revelation by one of the Gods he kills who informs him that his son is still alive and is the silent King of the planet.

Atreus is motivated to subjugate humans by the fact that his father was killed by a human and he's not trying to hear his dad's new passive nature trying to talk sense into him.

Rule beside me under my command or die

Stages are set into zones of worship as each God rules over different parts of the planet commanding people into the culture of worship fit for each God

Daps
They just need to hit me up for the modern story I already got it mapped out.

And the God of War Egypt game kratos gets basically killed by a human. Later in time some dumbass humans resurrect betrayus and he basically takes over as a demigod of the planet going on to resurrect Gods who will follow him in his command

A human who works in the underground bunker either makes a mistake or realizes The tyranny that is taking place in the world because of these Resurrections and sets forth a chain of events that wakes resurrects or recreates kratos into his body.

From there it's high octane until Midway through the game when kratos is giving a revelation by one of the Gods he kills who informs him that his son is still alive and is the silent King of the planet.

Atreus is motivated to subjugate humans by the fact that his father was killed by a human and he's not trying to hear his dad's new passive nature trying to talk sense into him.

Rule beside me under my command or die

Stages are set into zones of worship as each God rules over different parts of the planet commanding people into the culture of worship fit for each God
this is dope because the game will be in a modern setting in the final game IMO
they are trying to set up some Armageddon war of all gods type of event but they don't want to take another 10-15+ year to do it
So much fukkery is going to have to go down starting w/ GOW3 I agree Egypt is just sand it needs to be a location rather than the main location which is why I kept repeating the feeling GOW3 will have to be a multi-pantheon game

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this is dope because the game will be in a modern setting in the final game IMO
they are trying to set up some Armageddon war of all gods type of event but they don't want to take another 10-15+ year to do it
So much fukkery is going to have to go down starting w/ GOW3 I agree Egypt is just sand it needs to be a location rather than the main location which is why I kept repeating the feeling GOW3 will have to be a multi-pantheon game
Gow 3 could be like Egypt and Mesopotamia so he's fighting ancient remnants of Babylon and Egypt. That's straight up kratos vs the mystery school system. Give a little wink to how all the gods were birthed in those two regions as kratos takes on big daddy demigod in Egypt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ragnarok added to coming soon section. (For those who actaully think it won’t come out next year)

unknown.png

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:
Hopefully this means March 2022
That December showcase is probably real I hope they show the 2nd half 2022 lineup factions 2 , infamous?, sony london, etc.

lol that is supposed to be PSX and the dude has a track record of knowing nothing.

Lets be real, they aren't focusing on anything from here on out that isn't PSVR2 or the games coming first half of 2022. That is already A LOT.

It'll be another year until we start hearing about new shyt with the exception possibly of Factions, since an MP game would fit in nicely release wise with all the SP stuff.

Daps
lol that is supposed to be PSX and the dude has a track record of knowing nothing.

Lets be real, they aren't focusing on anything from here on out that isn't PSVR2 or the games coming first half of 2022. That is already A LOT.

It'll be another year until we start hearing about new shyt with the exception possibly of Factions, since an MP game would fit in nicely release wise with all the SP stuff.
doubtful
they still have to reveal the rest of their 2022 lineup
GOW, GTT7, and Horizon 2 is a good first party output but they're all cross gen
anything meant for the 1st half of 2022 probably got pushed to the 2nd half and anything meant for the 2nd half got pushed to 2023