God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Seeing my nikka Kratos almost breakdown not once but twice:mjcry:
Being told nobody worshipped him to getting that eventually and redeeming himself down the line:wow:
Tre Lok going from Boys to Men on his Johnny Gil solo :wow:
IYKYK :wow:
fukk Sindri little bytch ass:pacspit:
You brought your dead brother back because you couldn’t live with being alone:pacspit:
Tre Lok is a kid and he wasn’t taking and taking
You were giving and giving any time they needed help
Be mad at yourself fukk nikka:pacspit:
This has been a long journey mayne
From GOW until now
Seeing Kratos evolution has just been :mjcry::wow:
This is what TLOU2 could have been but when you have a dikkhead director with below average writers
Thats what you get :Kd:
This would be a perfect set off for old man Kratos and let BOY get his shine on with his new wifey:mjgrin:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Nikka :gucci:

Just died 7 mf times tryna fight this beserker knight Fraekni the Zealous in the middle of the frozen lake of the 9. It's some mission you get tryna find the Norns and you find this sword handle that unlocks the battle.

I activated that shyt not knowing wtf was about to happen then a wall of ice shot up and formed a fukking arena trapping me and freya inside with this monstrosity of a warrior with that big ass sword. This nikka was fast af and freyas lil ass runic arrows wasn't doing shyt. Then I didn't have a resurrection stone either :beli:

I was in here getting my ass beat in front of my wife and kids too. My wife was like damn baby maybe you should just come back when you're stronger. fukk that.

It was easy learning his move set but it was just timing my dodges and parries cause all it take is 2 hits from this nikka and its a wrap. My controller all wet from my hands sweating and shyt tryna time my buttons.

I finally beat this nikka and when i got that R3 symbol and kratos put that finisher on his ass I jumped out my recliner and started screaming like Vegeta going Super saiyan. My kids jumped up and started screaming too. We all watched as Kratos mercilessly ripped his axe through that nikka torso.

:wow:
What a battle. I love this shyt.