God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hope the game awards uses the end credits song for the GOTY medley

Like blooood upon the snow
full

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No spoiler just some behind the scenes footage of the last game.
Watch the whole video :mjlol: drops gems for real life atreaus too.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, fukk this bytch ass motherfukker Heimdall. Hope Kratos gives him the Poseidon treatment when the time comes to run the fade.

Also, Atreus out here acting like a little bytch, with his "I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, DAD!!! :damn: act.

Also, Vanaheim is the end of the "Kratos is black" meme to me. Because I don't know a single breh in existence that, in the middle of all that shyt that Freya was talking, wouldn't have hit here with a "Aye, look here" at least once to dead that shyt.

You know, the filler dialogue really highlights how ridiculous Kratos' existence has been. Bruh just casually talking about time travelling, murdering the fates, bodying his entire extended family tree in Greece, and killing nearly every mythical creature ever on some "Yeah, I used to get down when I was younger" shyt. :mjlol:

This isn’t even revisionist history, I can’t even name one memorable character in the original series outside of Kratos and I’ve played all 6 :russ: The gods were just basically fodder for him to kill, why would you care about any of them.

Only one that might come close is his brother from the PSP game.

Yeah, the pantheon in the original series was basically just walking, talking powerups. They'd show up, act annoying in way or another, exhibit usage if a tool/power that Kratos could make use of, and then get killed after a fight and/or chase. Really, the only exceptions were Hephaestus, Zeus, and Athena. And even then, they were all pretty one note.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
know, the filler dialogue really highlights how ridiculous Kratos' existence has been. Bruh just casually talking about time travelling, murdering the fates, bodying his entire extended family tree in Greece, and killing nearly every mythical creature ever on some "Yeah, I used to get down when I was younger" shyt.

Bruh this is my favorite part of those dialogues. Kratos casually talking about killing the fates, fighting a titan, time traveling, etc like, “yes, i wouldn’t recommened it :troll: “ lmao

and kratos casually mentioning he had another family to freya, she was starting to feel him a bit after that I think

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh this is my favorite part of those dialogues. Kratos casually talking about killing the fates, fighting a titan, time traveling, etc like, “yes, i wouldn’t recommened it :troll: “ lmao

and kratos casually mentioning he had another family to freya, she was starting to feel him a bit after that I think

Bruh, Kratos talking about Medusa took all the fukking way out.

"You could turn her power against her with a mirror, or you could choose the hard way."

"So, how did you do it?"

"The hard way. :unimpressed: "

"Forget I asked. :gucci: "

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's