God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gna was actually a lot easier than Hrolf, Beat her in less than like 5 tries. Hrolfs hilt move put in a lot of work though. That shyt is like Knights of The Round for God of War lol

The main difference between the two is Gna doesn’t have all those insta-kill moves so i can keep my distance and wait her out
Imma try em both 2mm. I'll let you know who gives me more of a run.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Today I found out that it’s kinda of discomforting when Kratos smiles. It was more of a smirk but it felt all sorts of wrong lol.

Kratos showed more range of emotion in this game than he has in the past 6 games.

“Don’t be sorry, be better” :mjcry:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
what a bytch I can see why Odin banished her , keeps on nagging me “where are you goin, it’s THIS way” whenever I’m getting loot :martin:

I kinda feel like she is going to kill Atreus and then kratos gone go crazy and kill all the gods

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love the trend of SIE games making platinums more easy to obtain. Trophies shouldn’t be about making them as hard to get and tedious as possible, trophies should be about pushing you to experience everything in the game as much as possible.

I got platinums for Rift Apart, Horizon, and Ragnarok, the last 3 AAA single player titles

puggle

Superstar
Daps
I really don’t know how this game’s gonna end. I’m not gonna pretend this game’s doing anything we haven’t seen before on the storytelling front but it’s doing it well which matters just as much. Ideas alone don’t make something successful, execution is just as important. I think precise execution and vision are the things that are helping the premier Sony owned studios separate themselves from the rest of the field.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really don’t know how this game’s gonna end. I’m not gonna pretend this game’s doing anything we haven’t seen before on the storytelling front but it’s doing it well which matters just as much. Ideas alone don’t make something successful, execution is just as important. I think precise execution and vision are the things that are helping the premier Sony owned studios separate themselves from the rest of the field.

These games became much better when they stopped focusing on the overall plot and more on the character arcs. I’m much more interested in the micro character moments than I am of whatever Ragnarok is.

Its why i like the last of us series, becuase they aren’t really about the zombies. They are more about the relationships between the individual characters. I don’t even think of the infected when I think of the best moments of those games.

These games would be far less interesting if they had followed the original trilogies premise of kratos needs to kill all the gods because of x. Thats why I think people talking about Egypt are misguided, the reboot isn’t JUST about kratos killing everyone.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
These games became much better when they stopped focusing on the overall plot and more on the character arcs. I’m much more interested in the micro character moments than I am of whatever Ragnarok is.

Its why i like the last of us series, becuase they aren’t really about the zombies. They are more about the relationships between the individual characters. I don’t even think of the infected when I think of the best moments of those games.

These games would be far less interesting if they had followed the original trilogies premise of kratos needs to kill all the gods because of x. Thats why I think people talking about Egypt are misguided, the reboot isn’t JUST about kratos killing everyone.
This isn’t even revisionist history, I can’t even name one memorable character in the original series outside of Kratos and I’ve played all 6 :russ: The gods were just basically fodder for him to kill, why would you care about any of them.

Only one that might come close is his brother from the PSP game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This isn’t even revisionist history, I can’t even name one memorable character in the original series outside of Kratos and I’ve played all 6 :russ: The gods were just basically fodder for him to kill, why would you care about any of them.

Only one that might come close is his brother from the PSP game.

Yeah, the original god of war trilogy might as well be super mario bros as far as characters go. Kratos shows so little growth in 6 games, especially compared to the amount he changes from 2018 to this game.

Outside of Athena the other gods might as well just be the koopa kids.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Today I found out that it’s kinda of discomforting when Kratos smiles. It was more of a smirk but it felt all sorts of wrong lol.
vit48rxl8wk91.jpg