God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Man, yall remember how on Friday, Smokey was hyped when he finally caught and whooped that nikka on the bike's ass? That was me after

Kratos FINALLY hit that little bytch ass nikka Heimdall

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
fukk THAT SMUG PIECE OF shyt HEIMDALL. We FINALLY got that little bytch ass nikka. But damn, Kratos back to his old ways... :picard:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So I finally was able to put some real time into this game over the weekend. Haven't been in this thread since launch day lol.
Got to I believe the end of "Svartalfheim"
So yea this was a crazy start from the very beginning with Freya. Like yo its been 3 years. That Baldur pack not even hitting anymore. :francis: We onto other gods now.

Faye was tall as hell :dead: That dream sequence was cool. Glad to see her design finally.

Got in a fight with a bear,Made something to wear!! :demonic:Shoutout to Bill Collector. O shyt wait THATS BOY? (I could of killed you..:ufdup:

Mimir still blessing us with the stories!! Ima need a chronicles of Mimir made one of these days. These stories are gold! :banderas:

Ok this what we here for. Thor scene recreated.. "Can i come in?") :mjtf: Then the all father himself shows up. "You know who I am":wow: Like bruh we only about a hour in. :wow: O yall some drinkers huh?
Odin like "Magni and Modi were worthless. You can have that, That ain't even what I'm mad at. But Baldur??? :aicmon:

Odin gave a 5 min speech on his terms and conditions just for Kratos to say one word. "No" :pacspit:

"Don't take to long".... Wait hol up :huhldup: What that mean???

Blood payment?? :dahell:Man look. Catch these hands just like like your sons! And let me give you some fatherly advice while you at. Modi died cause of you. You put him last!!! EVEN IN DEATH :scust:
But naw this fight was cool as shyt. The scripted death had me like :martin:and I'm sure its not the only time im gonna fight him.

So we onto Svartalfheim now. Love the side quests. Mimir the hell you was doing for the allfather??:patrice: Tyr you too damn tall to be this bytch made. Ragnarok is coming. Get ya head in the game! ARE YOU NOT A LEADER OF MEN?:comeon:

Light elves are some of the coolest fodder enemies I've seen. Alva was a great tutorial boss. Got a no damage run out out of her.

Speaking of the gameplay(playing on gmgow) I REALLY don't like the new additions to triangle. Like just give me my recall back lmao. I always recalled axe with triangle and now i got to remember i have to manually switch over with d-pad. Weapon switching just doesn't feel as fluid as it did in 2018. But it could very well just be muscle memory that I have to break out of. But I'm taking alot of unnecessary deaths because of it.

fukk that "the hateful" mob. Legit spent like 30 mins there until I just said fukk it let me circle camp lol.

Aterus playable part was cool. Thought he was gonna be a ass Hawkeye then the boy broke out a 7 piece combo while also knocking him down.:ehh: Im like o shyt Boy is moving moving! And can i swap out Atreus for Sindri? Those barrels was def helping!

2018 i rushed through the story and didn't do the side quests until NG+.I'm gonna try to do all side quests in between main story so it might be a while before i beat this game. I completed the sidequest about finding the wounded animal. Kratos just wants to spend time with boy before Ragnarok comes. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I switched to quality mode with high frame rate mode. Might stick with this a while.

Graphics look much better now almost horizon west quality. And running 40-60 fps since my tv has VRR

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just found Tyr and I'm enjoying this. But I'm a little disappointed in the graphics honestly. Feel like Forbidden West was a bigger jump for a cross-gen game.