God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't play videos games anymore but I've been watching itsreal85 play this game on youtube and it's interesting. I remember playing this series back in day on the PS2.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Sif

giphy.webp

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The second half of Vanaheim opening up was fukking perfect

Not only you get a fukk ton of loot, cool side missions, needed upgrades and A LOT of boss fight. The game does it in a time when you
can choose to do one last long side quest with Atreus. The game is telegraphing you'll be apart again, even if somehow we defy prophecy and Kratos lives, I don't think Atreus is staying with him after Ragnarok. So the game giving you the chance to do a whole bunch of cool shyt alongside him was a really nice touch.

I spent the Thursday and Friday getting as close to a 100% in that realm as I could (missed a couple of stuff in the early portion of map but it's just a couple of artifacts/lore and a legendary chest) and it was really satisfying. I advanced a couple of main story chapters and Mimir keeps telling me to go to side quests and I almost run out of them :heh: just got a couple of Berserkers that I wanna leave for after the game is over and shyt like finding all the flowers.

Surtr missions was dope as fukk. By the far the best the game has looked and those Valkyries going from green to purple difficulty had me sweating for a little bit :whew:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

I have two more crucible challenges left (13/15) Got 2 new outfits :banderas: now I'm on level 6.

Crucible Challenges is practice to me. Keep trying so you get better and such improvements.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The second half of Vanaheim opening up was fukking perfect

Not only you get a fukk ton of loot, cool side missions, needed upgrades and A LOT of boss fight. The game does it in a time when you
can choose to do one last long side quest with Atreus. The game is telegraphing you'll be apart again, even if somehow we defy prophecy and Kratos lives, I don't think Atreus is staying with him after Ragnarok. So the game giving you the chance to do a whole bunch of cool shyt alongside him was a really nice touch.

I spent the Thursday and Friday getting as close to a 100% in that realm as I could (missed a couple of stuff in the early portion of map but it's just a couple of artifacts/lore and a legendary chest) and it was really satisfying. I advanced a couple of main story chapters and Mimir keeps telling me to go to side quests and I almost run out of them :heh: just got a couple of Berserkers that I wanna leave for after the game is over and shyt like finding all the flowers.

Surtr missions was dope as fukk. By the far the best the game has looked and those Valkyries going from green to purple difficulty had me sweating for a little bit :whew:

i love how much this game subverts expectations. I was expecting Surtr to look like the devil, with big fiery horns and gnashing teeth. He was just an old jeff bridges sounding country bumpkin trying to live in peace. Props to that actor, such a small role but he left a big impression on me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:
For fukk sakes, we've come down to having to specify the kind of spoiler? it's on spoiler tags for a reason....

Let me give you the examples:

Spoiler

We ain't with that shyt cause we don't know what mission are you on so what if we haven't reached that mission yet that you already in that mission. We can't click that spoiler without the hints/title,tags.

Opening Scene

We get the idea and we already reached that mission so we feel safe to click that spoiler.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:

Let me give you the examples:

Spoiler

We ain't with that shyt cause we don't know what mission are you on so what if we haven't reached that mission yet that you already in that mission. We can't click that spoiler without the hints/title,tags.

Opening Scene

We get the idea and we already reached that mission so we feel safe to click that spoiler.
It's a spoiler, never click it :gucci:

I already said I'm in Vanaheim and even specified opening up the map more so you already have to know which part of the game I'm at at the very least. Come on breh, this is shyt you complaining for complaining sake.

Last edited: